Name Something Everyone Seems to Love, but You Can't Stand.

Ooo
Tea. Have tried it with lots of milk, little milk, no milk, lots of sugar, little sugar, no sugar, honey, numerous different types (English breakfast etc). All taste like dishwater.

And bananas. Can’t even stand the smell of those abominations.
Oooh. I hate tea.

The Dallas Cowboys

Basketball

Cats

Sedans

14 Way Dividers

The Dallas Cowboys

Basketball

Cats

Sedans

14 Way Dividers
I think I hate Dallas Cowboy fans more the the actual team though:unsure:

I think the number of people who 'loves' crowds heavily dwarfs the normalcy of everyone else sensible enough to say they effin hate crowds.

I effing HATE crowds.

Loyalty to college sports post-graduation.

just college sports in general. The system is just jacked.

I hate flat brim hats and capris on men... I mean joggers.

I think the number of people who 'loves' crowds heavily dwarfs the normalcy of everyone else sensible enough to say they effin hate crowds.

I effing HATE crowds.

I don't mind people, I hate crowds. People do smart things, crowds do dumb things.

The Winter Olympics

Reality TV, my wife watches just about all of them. The housewives, married at first site, whatever it is I hate it.
Cyclist
Phil Mickelson FIGJAM
Christmas time at the mall
Fast-food, the only kind I'll get is Chick-fil-A, Chipotle, or Piada. The rest gross me out.
Pop...can't stand it anymore, taste like syrup.

I am told all the time I am crazy, but I don’t get the love for Chick fil a.

I find everything about their chicken sandwich completely tasteless. Out of the fast food chicken sandwiches, I would only have Burger King below Chick fil a. The only food they have that is decent (actually very good) are waffle fries.

You can keep chick fil a.

I am told all the time I am crazy, but I don’t get the love for Chick fil a.

I find everything about their chicken sandwich completely tasteless. Out of the fast food chicken sandwiches, I would only have Burger King below Chick fil a. The only food they have that is decent (actually very good) are waffle fries.

You can keep chick fil a.
You are dead to me.

Reruns, tomatoes and soccer.

Shuffleboard on skates? Nah, I’m good

Competitive ice sweeping.
The sport no one has ever played but is absolutely an expert on...2 weeks out of every 4 years.

Amazon.com

Tiger Woods....He was an arrogant hump his first 15 years, he has his thing around his wife, he makes a comeback and becomes Mr nice guy....I respect his game. I don't like the man.

Essential Oils

Flying

Chicken
NFL
Adam Sandler movies
Anime

Sushi. Pho.

Two other items I do not like, but most do.

I do not drink warm liquids at all. Give me a chocolate milk over a hot chocolate. Give me an ice tea over a hot tea. But, you can keep coffee altogether as I can’t stand the stuff.

Secondly, my friends pull my man card, but I can’t stand the taste of beer. I just don’t like the taste even a little bit. I am a very small drinker, and when I do I like things that taste good and usually sweet. But, beer ugh. I just don’t understand the love of something with that hoppy taste.

Back