Name Something Everyone Seems to Love, but You Can't Stand.

Baseball, basketball, soccer, cats, NYC, fast food, shopping malls even when they are empty, crowds, anyone who claims they are woke other than my oldest daughter.:LOL:

Cell phones, leaf blowers.........we'll the "landscapers" love them.

Basketball

I just don’t get basketball at all - it is a really minor sport in Australia, and I just don’t find it even vaguely interesting.

I probably can name a few, since you are Bizarro Oumagic:
You probably don’t like bacon, puppies, the beach, football, Star Wars and steak?

love, family, just about every summer, almost my religion, my wife complains because I have seen over 100 times, and second best food in world after pizza.

The Bachelor
Survivor
Big Brother
Lobster
Tomatoes
Avocados
The Greatful Dead

Last edited:
Ketchup (tomato flavored pancake syrup)
Bananas (taste and texture of pure rot)
Star Wars (the originals are fine, the rest are bad to worse)

Tiger

olives (I'm a terrible Greek, grandpa used to say I was the mailman's kid), tea, pb&j (pb is ok tho), mushrooms, and a few other things

YOU are not alone my friend....the wife can eat then out of a jar with a fork, bleh

I just don’t get basketball at all - it is a really minor sport in Australia, and I just don’t find it even vaguely interesting.
I came up a wrestler, so I’m pretty anti basketball by nature.

That said, I support the Thunder because it’s cool OKC has a pro team, and in the 90’s like most I was all in on watching Jordan play.

Beyond that though, it’s a boring sport to me 98% of the time.

Needlepoint Belts.

Eww.

Reality TV

Alcohol - just never liked the taste

I came up a wrestler, so I’m pretty anti basketball by nature.

That said, I support the Thunder because it’s cool OKC has a pro team, and in the 90’s like most I was all in on watching Jordan play.

Beyond that though, it’s a boring sport to me 98% of the time.

never have been a fan of the BB

Marvel movies, Will Ferrell, Jack Black, modern hard rock/metal, Disney Star Wars movies, beer, Apple, football.

Coffee
Selfies
Lebron

Coffee

GIFS Sadly I blame THP for this one.
TIGER
SUSHI
Nike
Dickie V
Other Golf Blogs (Is there a prize)

Last edited:
Not in any order, but these are mine
-Chipolte
-Olives, Mayo, Mustard, Hummus,
- The Beatles, I just never understood the facination
-Star Trek
-Crocs
-Electric Vehicles

First one that comes to mind is GIFs. Awful.

Hot Wings (I like mild or BBQ)

Back