Name Something Everyone Seems to Love, but You Can't Stand.

Sushi & Eggs :unsure:

Internet lists

In N Out

Their fries are the worst in fast food. Burgers are fine, but nothing special.

Another one for beer. Haven't met a good one yet.
Chrome Soft's - Maybe this new ball changes that for me
Pot Roast

I used to like some of you people. But it feels like some of you are trolling me today. I am going to have to stay out of this thread because it is a long time for me to hold onto some of these things until Festivus. Bacon?!?! That is the last straw...

Another one for beer. Haven't met a good one yet.
Chrome Soft's - Maybe this new ball changes that for me
Pot Roast
You don’t like pot roast? :eek: That’s un-American.

You don’t like pot roast? :eek: That’s un-American.
It's not so much the roast as it is the other things in it. I can eat almost any veggies raw but once cooked, I'm out.

It's not so much the roast as it is the other things in it. I can eat almost any veggies raw but once cooked, I'm out.
Send them my way!

Any form of cooked egg
Phil the thrill
Bryson's hat
Bryson

Oprah

Tomato. Disgusting. Sun dried, fire roasted are fine but raw tomatoes are gross.

LOL!! My wife is the same way. When she makes a roast, she doesn't eat any of it the day of. My daughter and I both love a good roast with carrots, onions and potatoes in it. Wife will only have some of the meat for leftovers to cut up and put into some ramen. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I hate it too, so gross! I tried it twice, and it was 2 times too many.
If you haven't tried the Texas favorite of Whataburger, don't even bother, their fries are like soggy limp noodles. :dohanim:

Agreed. Worst fries in any fast food and it’s not really close
Nah. Sonic. For all the deliciousness of their tots, the fries are a terrible and awful waste of potatoes.

If you haven't tried the Texas favorite of Whataburger, don't even bother, their fries are like soggy limp noodles. :dohanim:

what? I had some for lunch today, anything but soggy.

Nah. Sonic. For all the deliciousness of their tots, the fries are a terrible and awful waste of potatoes.

While i agree on Sonic fries being bad they offer an alternative. In N Out is just awful with that. So overrated and if they were National nobody would go there. ?

Back