Name your favorite all time Callaway Driver

I really loved the performance of the Big Bertha 815 for me. Loved it. Haven't gotten along with another as well until this Epic Max LS

Beyond the Hawkeye Pro, I didn't get along with any Callaway drivers.

Until the 1st edition Epic. Holy smokes, revolutionary!!

Now... why did I sell it??

XR16 for me too, a classic bomber.

FT-3 Fusion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved the Standard Mavrik. It won its spot in the bag over the Max and Sub Zero. I was not serious about replacing it but the 2021 Callaway releases intrigued me enough to give the Epic Max LS a try. After not hitting a single range ball I took it out for a round and it kicked the Mavrik out of the bag by the back nine. I actually had the Mavrik in the car in case I needed to switch at the turn haha. The forgiveness on toe strikes and hook prevention has made it my gamer and favorite Callaway driver of all time.

Only one I've owned is the unicorn B21. It's truly incredible stepping on to a tee box confident that I'm not sending a ball in to the next county right.

Great Big Bertha for me. I liked the 1st gen Epic as well.
Been playing a G400 for a couple of years now and am looking at the new Epic Speed line up.

Mavrik. The sound/feel is perfect to me. Love the shape. Easy to swing. We shall see if the Speed can overtake it...

It was the Epic Flash Sub Zero but now, hands down is my Epic Speed.

B21 followed by the Big Bertha Alpha

Callaway Great Big Bertha 6.5* from 1997

still have it and it will occasionally show up and put on a stripe show. Love that club

It was the game changer!

Original Epic Sub Zero. I had so much fun with that club. I need to get more Callaway back in the bag.

I will have to say the ERC Fusion driver because it was the first time I hit a measured 300+ yard drive. Had it in 8.5 degrees with a Aldila stiff flex. The thing was a slice magnet for me because it sat a little open, but if I could square it up the ball went a long ways.

Is this the head that is 'illegal' or was the ERC 2?

For me it is currently the Rogue Draw... but I just picked up a Maverick Max as a B-Day present for my nephew. I'm sure I will take a few hits off of of it to make sure it is the right club for him.

I loved my Razr Fit 9.5* with an AD DI7s which was the first club I had ever been fit for.
I actually went back to it for a short time this year after my gamer driver broke.
Now it is once again relegated to overflow bag in my bedroom.

My first Callaway love...the Warbird. I loved that thing. Could pound it a mile off the tee and 3/4 of a mile off the deck.

BB B21 replaced my 400 MAX which was the best.

The GOAT is the Epic Flash.
I'd argue they still haven't topped it.

Big Betha Fusion Heavy. STILL one of the most forgiving drivers and sneaky long!

It’s the one currently in my bag, the Epic Flash SZ

Same here. I cracked the face on my first one. I hope I don’t do it again since I probably would have to get a different model.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

For its time, Razr Fit. Epic Flash is hard to beat. Cracked mine last month and switched to Epic Max. Maybe a bit more forgiving but not significant difference.

Many others have made more of an impact, and admittedly I no longer game it, but my vote goes to the BB Fusion of a couple of years ago, with the heavy weight and shorter shaft.

Back in the day I had a 9* Big Bertha with a Titanium shaft in it that was a long fairway finding machine for me. It was when graphite was fairly new and I couldn’t find a graphite shaft that worked for me and I hit that Titanium shaft unbelievably well.

I've never hit a Callaway driver truth be told. I'm loving my Mavrik Max irons though and if the drivers are even half a good, I want one to replace my current driver. I want something draw biased though... to counter my tendency to fade/slice.

Back