PVA_Golf 93

Reaction score
Handicap
Any NASCAR fans or any type of stock car racing fans here? I searched the first few pages of the sports section and did not see any forums. Some questions for discussion:

1) Who is your driver? Chase Elliott - and no im not one of the annoying "do no wrong" fanboys. I've been a fan of his since he came into the truck series. Was a JR fan so made it an easy transition
2) Which track is your favorite race to watch/go to? Richmond is my home track, this year the race was great there, but my favorite to watch is probably Bristol, Talladega, or now Atlanta. Used to love Martinsville before the new car and its package, still love going there though
3) Who or what is the biggest surprise this year? Aside from Chase's injury and subsequent performance, got to be William Byron's streak. He hasn't gone cold once this season.
4) Whats your championship 4 - and champion prediction? Blaney, Busch, Byron, and Truex, with Busch winning the championship

Or anything else NASCAR you want to talk about, including the "good ole days", your stories from the track or anything!

Back