Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

I've never played Twelve Stones. I've heard it's very hilly. Legacy i haven't played either, but it's on my list of courses to play eventually. Ted Rhodes was fine when I last played it 3 months ago. Not certain about now. Gaylord, I don't know what condition it's in. I haven't been on the property since they raised the driving range rate and decided to charge $100+ for a round.

Old Fort in Murfreesboro is another course I have intentions of playing in the future.

I'm not picky.

Old Fort is a fun course and good value. Legacy often has availability. Gaylord would be fine too if others are OK paying that much. It is in great shape. Cedar Crest also is usually more open than not.

The Crossing Golf Course- Franklin, TN
what course is this? I live in Franklin...I assume you mean Forrest Crossing? now known as Franklin Bridge?

I've never played Twelve Stones. I've heard it's very hilly. Legacy i haven't played either, but it's on my list of courses to play eventually. Ted Rhodes was fine when I last played it 3 months ago. Not certain about now. Gaylord, I don't know what condition it's in. I haven't been on the property since they raised the driving range rate and decided to charge $100+ for a round.

Old Fort in Murfreesboro is another course I have intentions of playing in the future.
legacy is one of my favorite courses in the area. Old Fort is usually a great track.

Ok Nashville crew stars are aligning and I have a day off with daycare open on 9 OCT. Wanted to see if there was interest in getting a round together. I am open to suggestions on where we play. Who is in???
dang...I work,, but definitely interested in following along!

I need 2 to play at Cedar Crest on Oct 14 at 7:30, if anyone wants to join. Just reply here!!

I need 2 to play at Cedar Crest on Oct 14 at 7:30, if anyone wants to join. Just reply here!!
Rats. If I hadn’t been out of town I would’ve gladly joined. Hope it went well.

Tuesday is my usual day off, so I could be free, schedule hasnt been set that far yet, my big issue right now is will my finger be healed by then :/ ..but I've wanted to play SC for so long

Oh, hey there friends... :unsure: 👀
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Anybody up for TopGolf Wednesday evening? Or something golf related?

^Or Thursday evening now as well

I unfortunately am working both of those nights :(

Back