Nashville and Surrounding Area Thread

@JDax Ended up at the Southern last night haha with Edel Golf.

Today we have a surprise in the tech studio.

But more importantly, @JDax we have to plan something out for local Albatross Club members to come out and test some gear and play some golf. Thinking shortly after the first Shaft up with UST Mamiya next month maybe?
I love The Southern... We'll connect next week, and get the local Nashville thing going...

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
I love The Southern... We'll connect next week, and get the local Nashville thing going...

Are these AC events typically on the weekend or during the week?

What we are talking about is more of a get together than an event, but it will be on a weekend...

Our THP Experiences are a bit different than this. Those are once in a lifetime type of opportunities filled with equipment, meeting industry experts, etc.
A local get together is just us bringing some equipment out for people to try and have some fun with a round of golf.

A good example of our actual Experiences is this.

A Nashville trip sounds absolutely amazing!
I'm not saying I bought a car just to drive to play golf.
I'm not not saying that either though.

Our THP Experiences are a bit different than this. Those are once in a lifetime type of opportunities filled with equipment, meeting industry experts, etc.
A local get together is just us bringing some equipment out for people to try and have some fun with a round of golf.

A good example of our actual Experiences is this.

Thanks for the info. Reading through that thread and the one this morning naming a couple of the winners is wild. It is really cool that you all are able to offer such experiences. Is there a reference thread on what all different Morgan Cup- like experiences y'all do throughout the year? I have seen references to The Granddaddy and Mizuno one. Are there others? I'll be on the lookout for the Nashville gathering and hope that my schedule lines up.

I have been on a different golf forum for a long time but I am quickly realizing I was on the wrong one. Y'all have a really great community here.

Thanks for the info. Reading through that thread and the one this morning naming a couple of the winners is wild. It is really cool that you all are able to offer such experiences. Is there a reference thread on what all different Morgan Cup- like experiences y'all do throughout the year? I have seen references to The Granddaddy and Mizuno one. Are there others? I'll be on the lookout for the Nashville gathering and hope that my schedule lines up.

I have been on a different golf forum for a long time but I am quickly realizing I was on the wrong one. Y'all have a really great community here.
We don't keep a reference thread, but separate threads, only because they pop up all of the time.
But you are on the right track with those and of course the UST Mamiya Experience we have coming up too.

For you country music fans, we have Colt Ford in the tech studio today.

901586BA-FA3C-4431-A02B-2A2BE7E8A5FE.jpeg

Yeah drinks were always at a premium in the the tourist core, I can't imagine what they are now with folks trying to catch up from a year of missed sales.

Hope y'all enjoy the hell out your time here. Looking like after today it is going to be absolutely beautiful weather.
Thanks! So far so good, other than $27 doubles but to be fair they were poured with love. CPO at hermitage and windy but it will be a good time.

Thanks! So far so good, other than $27 doubles but to be fair they were poured with love. CPO at hermitage and windy but it will be a good time.
Welcome to ordering doubles in Nashville...

It was a good morning in Nashville! Have sons first birthday stuff this weekend. So looks like lunch at the range on Monday.

Attachments

• 6D0C3B18-AA74-4093-B9A0-7548B0A1B1A3.jpeg
    6D0C3B18-AA74-4093-B9A0-7548B0A1B1A3.jpeg
    145.6 KB · Views: 17
  • BAFF3C89-65C3-47F8-95CF-ACCA46065F0D.jpeg
    BAFF3C89-65C3-47F8-95CF-ACCA46065F0D.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 15
  • 1970EA12-D8F0-416A-A54B-5192B007B980.jpeg
    1970EA12-D8F0-416A-A54B-5192B007B980.jpeg
    92.3 KB · Views: 14
It was a good morning in Nashville! Have sons first birthday stuff this weekend. So looks like lunch at the range on Monday.
Congrats on the new weapons...

Okay Local Albatross Club Members. We mentioned earlier we would be putting together a local get together and I am working on something fun. Bring out the Quad, test a few drivers, shafts, etc. Bring them right out on the course for play, rather than just the range.

Obviously Shaft Up in Vegas is coming up, but @JDax when does your course open from CPO?

Anybody down there gotten out on The Troubador? I have heard it's a super cool place.

Okay Local Albatross Club Members. We mentioned earlier we would be putting together a local get together and I am working on something fun. Bring out the Quad, test a few drivers, shafts, etc. Bring them right out on the course for play, rather than just the range.

Obviously Shaft Up in Vegas is coming up, but @JDax when does your course open from CPO?

Anybody down there gotten out on The Troubador? I have heard it's a super cool place.
I’ve played the Grove many times but never the Troubadour.

It’s in April, I’ll find out tomorrow.

Well this sounds like a good time.

Depending on the details, I’d like to come up most likely.

Any of you THP’ers in Hendersonville or Gallatin buckle up. Big hail just ran through Inglewood headed yalls way.

Depending on the details, I’d like to come up most likely.
Nice AD. We will definitely be setting up a fun round once Shaft Up concludes.

Hey @Summit is your place over near this area? If you are I hope y'all are ok.

Good thread I visited tennessee in Nov for the first time, really enjoyed the visit and people.
I'm taking notes for my next trip ..

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Back