Nashville Explosion

Junkyard

Will Travel for Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Seeing on CNN this morning that a bomb was detonated around 6:30 AM in downtown Nashville. Thankfully it would appear that there were no serious injuries; mainly property damage. Hopefully it will be a single incident and not the start of something larger.

Was just reading about it.

I'm 40 miles away and heard/felt it this morning-----police spokesman says it was an intentional act. Grateful that they are only reporting minor injuries.

2020 can't end fast enough

Oh my goodness...hopefully everyone is ok.

Not news to wake up to on Christmas.

I'm 40 miles away and heard/felt it this morning-----police spokesman says it was an intentional act. Grateful that they are only reporting minor injuries.

2020 can't end fast enough
Whoa. We are half that and heard nothing.

Add some news.
Gunshots were reported in the area prior to explosion.

Question news is asking was were the gunshots being used to bring in police before detonation.

Dogs are out with officers doing their jobs and being amazing

People are f***ing sick. I don't care about your politics, your religion/ideology. This is just sick.

I really hope that limited and only minor injuries result from this $hi%#y act of cowardness.

Whoa. We are half that and heard nothing.
You were the first thing I thought of when I first saw the headline. I'm not familiar with the area, but it doesn't really look like a very popular part of town?

You were the first thing I thought of when I first saw the headline. I'm not familiar with the area, but it doesn't really look like a very popular part of town?

I am not familiar with the area yet to say if it’s a busy part or not. We are about 25 minutes from downtown. We didn’t hear anything.

It's in front of the ATT (Batman) building. That is right in the thick of things downtown.

This is so unfortunate and appears to be a deliberate act. Just very sad to occur on Christmas morning.

Just saw this thread after my post, good to see y'all posting....

Horrible. Glad to hear folks are alright though! Hope whoever is responsible is found quickly!

It appears as though much of the south is having issues with internet through at&t.

If this whole thing ends up being about a cell phone or bill...my goodness.

It was a few blocks away from Broadway which is a more populated area at night from what I remember about Nashville.

Glad that there were only minor injuries and hopefully NPD find the cowards that caused the explosion.

It appears as though much of the south is having issues with internet through at&t.

If this whole thing ends up being about a cell phone or bill...my goodness.
Based on the early reports it feels a lot like a disgruntled employee or customer. It appears they didn't want anyone to get hurt by providing the warning through a speaker.

Reactions: JB
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">BREAKING: Audio warning was being broadcast before explosion rocked downtown Nashville. Video shows moment of blast. <a href="https://t.co/3IvciFH6BV">pic.twitter.com/3IvciFH6BV</a></p>&mdash; Breaking911 (@Breaking911) <a href="">December 25, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Back