Nashville Hot Chicken

Honestly i'm about to run out and go get some after watching that live stream! :cool:
Right! I’m craving some Nashville Chicken right now. Too bad there is not a place close.😕

Oh my lord...looks so delicious but now that I know the after effects...I might have to pass. I’m sure if my arm was twisted I would try it.
I’ll let you know tomorrow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If Jman can’t make it to work tomorrow, we’ll know why.

Dude gotta go to Nashville where it was created. Hattie B’s
Good golf as well
We are in Nashville. Love Slow Burn

I’ll let you know tomorrow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
As long as it’s not you on the 🚽!!! I mean that chicken has to taste good for a quick second.

Showcase week, so only golf is in the Tech Studio :D
from the looks of those two he hit over the green tonight, you guys should let him out of his cage and have him play in the morning..lol.. the man needs to burn some energy off.. :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Right! I’m craving some Nashville Chicken right now. Too bad there is not a place close.😕
We've got a hot chicken place less than a mile from that opened about a year ago... still haven't tried it :rolleyes:

@Jman bubble guts this morning?

We've got a hot chicken place less than a mile from that opened about a year ago... still haven't tried it :rolleyes:

Mico's? It's pretty solid! The sandiwch is massive though.

We have a couple places up here, not as good as the ones I've had down in Nashville, but Nashville Hot Chicken in legit, you gotta try it.

I might never revisit this thread because when I hear Hot Chicken I think of the contest last night, and how miserable they both looked...

Mico's? It's pretty solid! The sandiwch is massive though.
Yeah Mico's, its right around the block from me, and always seems to have a big line! Problem is don't think the wife will really be into it, so I gotta plan a guys meal there.

Yeah Mico's, its right around the block from me, and always seems to have a big line! Problem is don't think the wife will really be into it, so I gotta plan a guys meal there.

Very nice! I went right at the start of quarantine, so the line wasn't too bad. It's crazy long every time I go by there now though. I'm right down the road at Shepherd/Memorial. Didn't realize we were so close.

Very nice! I went right at the start of quarantine, so the line wasn't too bad. It's crazy long every time I go by there now though. I'm right down the road at Shepherd/Memorial. Didn't realize we were so close.
Yup, i'm just south of Cedar Creek. We gotta meet up for a beer or too!

Also I've texted my buddy and we're getting Mico's tonight! THP live streams inspire real changes!:cool:

I had some Nashville hot chicken when I was there for my 40th birthday back in 2019....it was awesome! My girlfriend even made me some homemade Nashville Hot chicken pizza. It has pickles on it, too. Love it!

Back