Nashville Hot Chicken

Me either. Holy works just fine for me. Heck, when we go to Nashville and get hot chicken are Prince's, I get warm and Im happy. LOL
I haven't been to Nashvile in a number of years but a friend of mine was there a couple of years ago and went to one of the name destination places there. I don't recall which one. All I know is he told me that it was much hotter than here and and he was pretty sure he saw a drug deal happen in front of him while he waited.

I haven't been to Nashvile in a number of years but a friend of mine was there a couple of years ago and went to one of the name destination places there. I don't recall which one. All I know is he told me that it was much hotter than here and and he was pretty sure he saw a drug deal happen in front of him while he waited.
Sounds like Prince's. Lol. Places like that always have the best food though!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I love Hot Chicken here in Nashville...
A lot of great places... Prince’s > Hattie B’s

There is a hole in the wall Hot Chicken place near the Opry Land Hotel called Scoreboard and it’s very good.

How did you like the Satan’s Tongue?

Holy crap, TB and I were going to go to Scoreboard and didnt.

@JDax is a big fan of the Satan’s Tongue heat level!

All jokes aside, The Scoreboard is fantastic! Must try when you get back to Nashville.

If it was DownTown that was probably Hattie B’s or Prince’s .

I asked my friend and he confirmed it was Prince's.
Sometimes in order to get legit food in this town , there is a risk reward analysis that you have to do...

Sometimes in order to get legit food in this town , there is a risk reward analysis that you have to do...
I can understand that. There is a place here in Columbus that has great authentic Jamaican food that I've heard about in a very questionable neighborhood. I haven't been able to go yet but I hear the jerk chicken is legit.

I also notice with one of our chain wing joints in town that the ones in nicer neighborhoods don't make wings as good and the locations in the lesser neighborhoods. It could be all in my head but I know which locations I prefer when I get their food.

I love Hot Chicken here in Nashville...
A lot of great places... Prince’s > Hattie B’s

There is a hole in the wall Hot Chicken place near the Opry Land Hotel called Scoreboard and it’s very good.

agree on Scoreboard, and I don’t care for Hattie B’s much. I actually like Edley’s hot chicken - not what they’re known for, but probably my favorite.

Don't get the concept of coating a piece of already fried chicken in what amounts to an oily/buttery rub. Plenty of options to get those flavors into the chicken prep before you fry it...

Last edited:
Been watching a ton of Hot Chicken cooking stuff on youtube the past couple days.

I need to make this so bad. This thread has me craving something I have only ever seen online lol.

Been watching a ton of Hot Chicken cooking stuff on youtube the past couple days.

I need to make this so bad. This thread has me craving something I have only ever seen online lol.
There are plenty of good recipes on line.

I am in Nashville usually once a year...my favorite is Hattie Bs but here in the northeast, there are a few spots that do it well... Bisquits and bbq comes to mind

58BE1AC3-361F-40F9-AF8E-0D7A8000E09A.jpeg

Have yet to try these. But they do look very good

I am going to Popeyes this week to get a Nashville hot chix sandwich. I will report my findings

Their spicy chicken is still awesome though.
I think I mixed the KFC Nashville hot up with Popeyes

Gonna be tough to beat CFA. That's for sure.

Chick-Fil-a doesn't make Nashville Hot Chicken.

Nashville Hot Chicken Pizza

F3128C9F-C498-4F8F-8AAF-758F77E594BC.jpeg

Back