Nashville Hot Chicken

those chips sound good. Id try em.

No sir. @GolferGal just sent that tweet to me. Not even sure they are in stores yet. But I need them.
I’m thinking the same...I almost just headed into Publix to check.

We ended up just doing regular tenders, didnt have the right seasoning.
There's this place that I get all of my seasonings from when I smoke/grill and they had some Nashville Hot Chicken seasoning. While it's not the hottest you can make, it sure was good. Just the right amount of heat WITH flavor. It was very good!

20200811_145221.jpg

Nom nom nom pretty damn good.. coworker brought them in, no one else is eating them so I think I'll be taking them home :D

That bag of chips above, are based on the restaurant here called Party Fowl.

Went there today and got the hot chicken and stuffed French toast from there brunch menu.

9ADF912D-5AF7-4F97-8EF9-0C498CC3B707.jpeg

Went there today and got the hot chicken and stuffed French toast from there brunch menu.

View attachment 8962195
Try their Hot Chicken beignets. :love:

View attachment 8962195
This just looks too good! I love chicken and waffles, but french toast > waffle and hot chicken > plain chicken!

Reactions: JB
7658EA63-7841-4610-805D-D3CE5B0ECB6F.jpeg

Local donut shop is partnering with the local Hot Chicken spot to create something special!

are you interested!?

1600306239430.png

Bishop’s Meat and Three in Franklin. It’s the sister restaurant of Hattie B’s

There's a good place in Franklin called 55 South...if you're ever in the mood for good Cajun food/oysters. Their Nashville hot isn't too bad either.

Medium or Hot.

Always one below the hottest for me when trying new places, Mother Clucker here.

My daughters were at Hattie B's in Nashville earlier in the week. Loved it.

View attachment 8957403

Nom nom nom pretty damn good.. coworker brought them in, no one else is eating them so I think I'll be taking them home :D

I tried these and have to say I thought they did taste like chicken, but something grossed me out about them. The heat was OK. Think I'll stick to the regular hot chips.

I will go mother clucker sandwhich...

What am I doing tomorrow? Nothing might roll the dice on Hotter than a mother clucker fingers.

Back