Nashville Hot Chicken

Trust me man, I don’t get it... I mean, I’m from here so I essentially am trapped with family being close and having a new son. If
I could have even a shred of replicating my current teaching job in a southern state I’d love to kiss MA goodbye. Winters SUCK

Ha ha, as the nor'easter starts dropping snow across New England. I just bought a new snowblower, the old one finally wore out. I should have spent the same money on a one way ticket to Nashville and the rest on hot chicken and banana pudding.

Ha ha, as the nor'easter starts dropping snow across New England. I just bought a new snowblower, the old one finally wore out. I should have spent the same money on a one way ticket to Nashville and the rest on hot chicken and banana pudding.
Me too... 28” Ariens, things awesome

Im craving some hot chicken today.

@JB So, I just learned the place I have been telling you about has a hot chicken burrito with tater tots inside. It's a heart attack in a tortilla, but I feel like that has your name written all over it.
Where is this place of goodness?

@JB So, I just learned the place I have been telling you about has a hot chicken burrito with tater tots inside. It's a heart attack in a tortilla, but I feel like that has your name written all over it.

Heart attack? You mean delicious.

I want to try this hot chicken tater tot burrito!

Slow Burn in Madison, and they have another location in Nashville. There is apparently a food truck called Hurts that is in your city a lot that people are raving about right now too.

Madison ok got it.

Madison ok got it.

Did you get it?

So, I was reading the Fraternal Order of Hot Chicken Facebook page and someone asked the best way to reheat hot chicken Nachos, and a bunch of people offered suggestions, and one person responded and said, “How about don’t be a b!tch and ear the whole thing the first time.”. That made me laugh out loud.

This thread keeps popping up and teasing me. I want some hot chicken!!

Lunch!

Mojo's BBQ, but their Nashville Hot sandwich is awsome.... and HOT!!

1608749382824.png

I’m sad I won’t get to partake while I’m here in Nashville this trip.

No quick lunch trips?

Unfortunately not. We’ve been go nonstop. I’m going to need a long weekend down here once things calm down to not run so much.

The Nashville Hot at Twin Peaks was like a chicken breast with red hot sauce dumped on it. Right @MWard

Unfortunately not. We’ve been go nonstop. I’m going to need a long weekend down here once things calm down to not run so much.
Yeah you do. Sim rounds and hot chicken

You driving?
I mean it wasn’t bad, but just not Nashville Hot. Misrepresentation

Sure! The beer was better than the food, by a mile.

Back