Look at JB liking your post (wwhen interpreting his last few posts, he knows exactly what I'm talking about). :rolleyes:
I’m not sure how many times we have to go through this, but it’s probably time for you to find someplace else to hang out.

Look at JB liking your post (wwhen interpreting his last few posts, he knows exactly what I'm talking about). :rolleyes:
I apologize, I am realizing I likely misinterpreted your use of the word dirtbag. The NBA did a lot of work to rehabilite its image as a league and today faces a new and entirely different global perspective and set of challenges. I certainly do not agree with every decision that they have made and the same can be said for all professional sports associations.

1. Lakers
2. Clippers
3. Heat
4. Mavs
5. Nets
6. Raptors
7. Nuggets
8. 76ers
9. Celtics
10. Golden State

That’s my take on it. Nets probably should be higher than I ranked them considering they will have KD back but only time will tell. I also think the Heat are so underrated. I would have easily gave them the 2 spot if they could at least took LA to a game 7. They have such a great team with Bam, Tyler, and of course Jimmy.

1. Lakers
2. Clippers
3. Heat
4. Mavs
5. Nets
6. Raptors
7. Nuggets
8. 76ers
9. Celtics
10. Golden State

That’s my take on it. Nets probably should be higher than I ranked them considering they will have KD back but only time will tell. I also think the Heat are so underrated. I would have easily gave them the 2 spot if they could at least took LA to a game 7. They have such a great team with Bam, Tyler, and of course Jimmy.

Here are my top ten rankings going into next year (and, yes, I am probably over biased towards my Jazz):

1. Lakers (although I hate it)
2. Heat
3. Mavs
4. Clippers
5. Celtics
6. Warriors
7. Raptors
8. Nuggets
9. Jazz
10. Nets

Sorry 76er fans. Until they can remove the overlapping nature of the roster and find some outside shooting, they are a pretender.

Here are my top ten rankings going into next year (and, yes, I am probably over biased towards my Jazz):

2. Heat
3. Mavs
4. Clippers
5. Celtics
6. Warriors
7. Raptors
8. Nuggets
9. Jazz
10. Nets

Sorry 76er fans. Until they can remove the overlapping nature of the roster and find some outside shooting, they are a pretender.
Boo this man!
1602814228101.jpeg

2. Heat
3. Mavs
4. Clippers
5. Celtics
6. Warriors
7. Raptors
8. Nuggets
9. Jazz
10. Nets

I absolutely can’t stand the lakers either but it is what it is. My team is raptors, ever since Vince carter era I’ve loved them. I think we could be so much better but we really just need someone to play around and i hate to say it but it’s definitely not Lowry or Siakam despite Lowry having some big games in the playoffs. I also don’t think you are bias about the Jazz. They just need to get more help for Donavan Mitchell considering the nature of the league now is making super teams.

thought this was a pretty shocking tweet.

Back