???

I saw the highlights from the Clips game and I knew they'd be good, I knew that Kawhi would be stellar but man, their bench was solid on BOTH ends of the floor. I think the 2nd place team will be far behind them once PG is integrated.

I think the Russ experiment goes sour in Houston.
I think Darko and Porzi are going to be a lot of fun in Dallas.
I think Zion's knee is going to let him down again.
Saw first hand what Kawhi can do last year. He is phenomenal. Clippers have to be big favourites.

I agree with Westbrook too. Stats show he is in decline. He relies heavily on athleticism and it’s catching up,with him. rockets maybe get a good year out of him but the west is stacked again and I don’t think he’s enough to take them through.

I like that the league is open this year. Lots of great talent spread out. No more GSW dominance. love To see the hyped rookies really delivering early on.

Mavs our to 3-1 start. Would be 4-0 but got jobbed against Portland on a stupid challenge at the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go warriors lol sun's outscored them 43-14 in first.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

If anyone is watching the Nets vs Houston, what do you think of their grey uniforms on the painted grey basketball court?

I really thought something was wrong with my screen. It looks like I am watching the movie Pleasantville. The Rockets are all red and everything else is black and white monochrome. NOT A FAN

If anyone is watching the Nets vs Houston, what do you think of their grey uniforms on the painted grey basketball court?

I really thought something was wrong with my screen. It looks like I am watching the movie Pleasantville. The Rockets are all red and everything else is black and white monochrome. NOT A FAN

its super hard to watch

Court good. Those unis suck.

How about them SUNS! ??☀☀??

How about them SUNS! ??☀☀??

Devin Booker got game. Big time ! Had 40 points last night on just 19 shots. Very efficient!

Devin Booker got game. Big time ! Had 40 points last night on just 19 shots. Very efficient!

What has me most excited is watching him and the team play DEFENSE! DBook is really stepping up as the leader and driving the defensive mindset that Monty Williams is instilling.

What do you think? A little over the top? ?

Great start to the season for my Heat improving to 10-3 after tonight's 124-100 win over the Cavs. The young kids Nunn, Herro and Robinson have been a nice surprise. Looking forward to Boston and Toronto in a few weeks and think we might be a top 4 East team this year.

Someone should tell Steve Kerr that Bird is basically Kyle Korver ;)

Cleveland 117
San Antonio 109

Seinfeld fans will understand
like flaming globes

Great start to the season for my Heat improving to 10-3 after tonight's 124-100 win over the Cavs. The young kids Nunn, Herro and Robinson have been a nice surprise. Looking forward to Boston and Toronto in a few weeks and think we might be a top 4 East team this year.

The Heat have been one of the great stories of the year.

Someone should tell Steve Kerr that Bird is basically Kyle Korver ;)

That was amazing to watch. Sometimes you forget how great Bird was.

That was amazing to watch. Sometimes you forget how great Bird was.

Right? A lot of the younger generation thinks he was just strictly a 3 point shooter that couldn't move.

Gonna see what this Doncic talk is all about tonight. I hear he’s ok.

Gonna see what this Doncic talk is all about tonight. I hear he’s ok.

He’s phenomenal. He’s 20 and a legit MVP contender.

Well....that didn’t work out according to plan. Welp. Will keep working on it.

Heat put up 70 points with 62% FG% on the Knicks in the first half. Also 22 assists on 24 shots. Exciting to see what Riley is building here in Miami!!

Back