Lakers! What a shot by AD. Man, I never saw enough of him before this year to see how skilled he really is.

Lakers in some trouble tonight.

Down twenty at the start of the 4th and lakers walking it down to 8

Turn on game if you are bored... Close one inside of 4 minutes

Great game!

HEAT go up 3-1 against the Celtics + Refs. Tyler Hero was unbelievable.

I am pumped for LeBron - Never thought I would be rooting for him in another jersey (Cavs Fan), but now I want him to win everything...

I like the basketball player he is - not commenting on him outside the game. (good/bad right/wrong good for him)

He is the Playoff MVP, showing ball movement and ability to score

Alright, everyone who had the Heat in the finals please raise your hand....

Paybacks a b1tch Lebron... we're coming for you!! LET'S GO HEAT

Lebron gets another title! Assuming they don't let JR smoke and play...

Doc Rivers has been let go by the Clips.

Who wins the championship?

I agree. I think Anthony Davis is a matchup nightmare for Miami.

that and this bubble format gives a huge advantage to LeBron. No one had played more big games in the past decade and his on court demeanor will push his team.

Lebron is hungry for this title... Sorry butler...

Um, this hasn’t gone very well for the HEAT so far. Kinda like me putting two in the water off the tee.

I expected a much tougher game from the Heat. I expect the series will be a lot tighter than this game indicates.

I expected a much tougher game from the Heat. I expect the series will be a lot tighter than this game indicates.
the Heat started so well. Again, I just don’t think the Heat can match up with the Lakers size.

the Heat started so well. Again, I just don’t think the Heat can match up with the Lakers size.
Talented rosters for sure height and veteran presence lakers...

Um, this hasn’t gone very well for the HEAT so far. Kinda like me putting two in the water off the tee.
Not that bad. It’s best of 7 abd no home court. Lakers can’t shoot 65% from 3 for a half again. Heat need to get the Dragon back and rain 3s.

Lakers were straight 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Not that bad. It’s best of 7 abd no home court. Lakers can’t shoot 65% from 3 for a half again. Heat need to get the Dragon back and rain 3s.
I appreciate your optimism.

Back