Dang Suns! What a 4th Quarter.
Down 11 after 3rd. Put in work with a 41-12 final stanza. And it wasn’t even that close.

Tenputt, stayed up to watch my Hornets play your Jazz. I was happy until the fourth. In a blink we are down 15 then 20. This is a great team. Quinn is a master coach. Best of the Coach K tree. I was still happy with the Hornets. Jazz are where we want to go. It's a life lesson that you can go far when nobody cares who gets the glory.

Tenputt, stayed up to watch my Hornets play your Jazz. I was happy until the fourth. In a blink we are down 15 then 20. This is a great team. Quinn is a master coach. Best of the Coach K tree. I was still happy with the Hornets. Jazz are where we want to go. It's a life lesson that you can go far when nobody cares who gets the glory.
I am getting more excited about this Jazz team. They really do play for each other, 100%. Maybe they can be like that Pistons team that beat the Lakers. This game is typical of what happens. At some point in the game, the Jazz explode for a big run and put the game out of reach.

Charlotte really has some pieces. Ball is awesome, almost unstoppable. I hope Hayward is ok. We still have mixed feelings about him here, the way he took off with no communication of his intentions after the organization had patiently worked with him and built the team around him. You wonder how good the Jazz might be if they had Hayward, but I feel bad for his run of injuries and hope he is not out again for any extended time.

Dang Suns! What a 4th Quarter.
Down 11 after 3rd. Put in work with a 41-12 final stanza. And it wasn’t even that close.
Suns are really really good. It’s exciting times for Suns’ fans.

The year of the three point shot.

I am getting more excited about this Jazz team. They really do play for each other, 100%. Maybe they can be like that Pistons team that beat the Lakers. This game is typical of what happens. At some point in the game, the Jazz explode for a big run and put the game out of reach.

Charlotte really has some pieces. Ball is awesome, almost unstoppable. I hope Hayward is ok. We still have mixed feelings about him here, the way he took off with no communication of his intentions after the organization had patiently worked with him and built the team around him. You wonder how good the Jazz might be if they had Hayward, but I feel bad for his run of injuries and hope he is not out again for any extended time.
You are better without him. He is perfect for a young team. He is a pro in every way. I hope he's ok but I wont mind one more year in the lottery to get a big. We might want to learn to guard the three.
Never seen better shooting.

Suns are really really good. It’s exciting times for Suns’ fans.
Crazy stat of the day.....the Phoenix Suns are closer in the standings to the 2 seed than the 5th seed. (Let that sink in Planet Orange). :D

You are better without him. He is perfect for a young team. He is a pro in every way. I hope he's ok but I wont mind one more year in the lottery to get a big. We might want to learn to guard the three.
Never seen better shooting.
I have seen this a lot with teams playing the Jazz. Pick your poison. The teams that have beaten the Jazz have crowded the three point line with switches, but it does open it up for Rudy to get 20 points on 21 or 12 shots.

Crazy stat of the day.....the Phoenix Suns are closer in the standings to the 2 seed than the 5th seed. (Let that sink in Planet Orange). :D
They are tied in the loss column for the second spot.

I have seen this a lot with teams playing the Jazz. Pick your poison. The teams that have beaten the Jazz have crowded the three point line with switches, but it does open it up for Rudy to get 20 points on 21 or 12 shots.

What you may be seeing is the game plan for success in the playoffs, not only against the Jazz but for most teams. Make the other team beat you without the three point shot.

I think the ability to defend the three point line will be very important come playoff time.

Keep in mind if Jazz kept Hayward they probably don't draft Donovan Mitchell..... :unsure: Hayward is in a good spot IMO to help a young budding team develop some of their pieces. Hopefully, hand injury is minor and he returns quickly.

Keep in mind if Jazz kept Hayward they probably don't draft Donovan Mitchell..... :unsure: Hayward is in a good spot IMO to help a young budding team develop some of their pieces. Hopefully, hand injury is minor and he returns quickly.
Actually, they drafted Mitchell in June of 2017 and then Hayward left when free agency opened in July. For a period of a few weeks, they were on the same roster.

Haywood should have come to Charlotte the first time we offer him a truck full of money. He is a fit here. He lives off of Quail Hollow Drive so he'll have a nice view of the Wells Fargo.

Haywood should have come to Charlotte the first time we offer him a truck full of money. He is a fit here. He lives off of Quail Hollow Drive so he'll have a nice view of the Wells Fargo.
If memory serves, he was a restricted free agent when Charlotte offered him a max deal. The Jazz matched the offer, but could only tie him up for three years, due to collective bargaining restrictions that apply when the team does not offer the max out of the gate. If the Jazz had offered the max up front, they would had him for Mitchell‘s first year. Who knows how things might have turned out. Some speculate that Hayward did not forget the slight. However, adding to your comment, Hayward had no choice in the matter as a restricted free agent.

Actually, they drafted Mitchell in June of 2017 and then Hayward left when free agency opened in July. For a period of a few weeks, they were on the same roster.
They were on the roster... never on the same court... I don't know facts only speculating, but to me Mitchell draft pick seemed to be a safety pick for the position even though GH is 6'8" and Mitchell 6'3"

Woohoo all star bid for Ben Simmons. TRUST THE PROCESS!

Booker's snub on the All-Star team is the worst slight on the kid since Cal started the Harrison twins in front of him at UK.

They were on the roster... never on the same court... I don't know facts only speculating, but to me Mitchell draft pick seemed to be a safety pick for the position even though GH is 6'8" and Mitchell 6'3"
You are correct. They never suited uo together. Btw, Mitchell is only 6’1”. He is quite an athlete. The story is Donovan came in for a workout and the Jazz loved him at first glance. The GM warned if anybody said anything about him, they were fired. The Jazz went and got him.

Booker's snub on the All-Star team is the worst slight on the kid since Cal started the Harrison twins in front of him at UK.
I think he replaces Davis.

Sixers finally get a win in Toronto despite another poor game from Embiid and a reluctance to put the game away in the 4th.

You are correct. They never suited uo together. Btw, Mitchell is only 6’1”. He is quite an athlete. The story is Donovan came in for a workout and the Jazz loved him at first glance. The GM warned if anybody said anything about him, they were fired. The Jazz went and got him.
I love stories like that! Meanwhile the Sixers just love telegraphing their picks possibly setting the franchise back years 🤦‍♂️ I like to think we have a competent front office now.

Sixers finally get a win in Toronto despite another poor game from Embiid and a reluctance to put the game away in the 4th.
I wonder if Toronto has shown the game plan to limit Embiid? Their quickness is really difficult for the Sixers to play against.

On the other side, Ben has really played well lately and his foul shooting is so much improved. Now, if he would take that confidence into a few outside shots.

I wonder if Toronto has shown the game plan to limit Embiid? Their quickness is really difficult for the Sixers to play against.

On the other side, Ben has really played well lately and his foul shooting is so much improved. Now, if he would take that confidence into a few outside shots.
I honestly don’t see how the Sixers could challenge for a title until Simmons will take a shot outside of the restricted area.

Without hot outside shooting tonight it would have been a loss. If they want to double Jo, we need Ben to be more aggressive. I’m way more confident in this team than last year’s.

I agree that Booker was worthy of being named an All Star, but whom do you think he should have displaced of those named?

Back