He probably only had 40 points scored against him, LOL. Kanter started his career with the Jazz. He has such a knack for scoring and rebounding, especially offensive rebounding. If he could guard a pick and roll, he would have a shot at being an all star.
And if you were 7’ tall you could make a nice living in the NBA.... 😜 Kanter has not lateral mobility.... good ‘garbage’ scorer and rebounder and has made a helluva living doing it

Worth watching a few times.

Game Winning Luka 3 Stumbling Floater

Should also show the game losing 2 missed FT attempts from GA who was allegedly shooting 91% from the line :rolleyes: Great effort by Luka tho

They did not show that ... in the highlights (not that I saw). Not exactly a highlight.:oops:

Worth watching a few times.

Game Winning Luka 3 Stumbling Floater

I know that some like to hate on him, but he is a generational talent, imho.

He is young :oops: and complains too much when a foul is not called. Very competitive.The Mavs are trying to rein him in. Before Covid, I went to about 12 games in 2019. Teams like Clips and Lakers would maul him.o_O Would be a felony on the street.;)

But I have noticed other players - NBA and College - copying his moves.

Great career, sad to see it end like this, but best not to mess with heart conditions.

Great career, sad to see it end like this, but best not to mess with heart conditions.

dang...that is scary stuff. but glad he was able to hear the warning signs.

He is young :oops: and complains too much when a foul is not called. Very competitive.The Mavs are trying to rein him in. Before Covid, I went to about 12 games in 2019. Teams like Clips and Lakers would maul him.o_O Would be a felony on the street.;)

But I have noticed other players - NBA and College - copying his moves.

News Flash!!! All the superstars complain, not just our guy. LOL. It’s non stop across the league. I think they teach it now at the youth level.

I like Luka, other than his antics reminiscent of Philip Rivers.
D755B1B6-06F5-4607-942F-90F99CDB7B0A.jpeg
4C29BD61-7E5D-4D05-A839-2138EA89E7BF.jpeg

I like Luka, other than his antics reminiscent of Philip Rivers.

I'm not commenting on "discussions" with referees now that his guy is on my squad.

1618502494501.png

I'm not commenting on "discussions" with referees now that his guy is on my squad.
Discussions are one thing. Rivers/Doncic have a way about them that gets under my skin. Most every play that they don’t/didn’t make, there is facial expressions, waiving of arms, and just a general sense that they were mistreated in some way. Just my opinion.

if I were complaining about any Sun doing it, it would be Booker and not CP.

News Flash!!! All the superstars complain, not just our guy. LOL. It’s non stop across the league. I think they teach it now at the youth level.

Not a news flash to me. I go to the games, well, I will again next year. He's close on the technicals and had another deleted. You don't want that rep. Refs tee him up too frequently. He needs to change his complaint style :unsure: I wonder about bias against Euros.

I'm not hating on Luka, but I'd still pump the breaks on generational talent. He's unbelievable as a player and has an absolute all around game (w/o speaking of D) but this topic is similar to discussion I was having with my son last night.... Stan Van Gundy stating that Steph Curry should be in the discussion for MVP.... along with Luka, Embiid, Jokic? Really, 7th place Dallas and 9th place Warriors sporting MVP candidates.... I don't think so.... Luka still has more to prove for me to consider generational talent and while Curry has already proven generational shooter and MVP, neither should be mentioned as MVP at this point

I'm not hating on Luka, but I'd still pump the breaks on generational talent. He's unbelievable as a player and has an absolute all around game (w/o speaking of D) but this topic is similar to discussion I was having with my son last night.... Stan Van Gundy stating that Steph Curry should be in the discussion for MVP.... along with Luka, Embiid, Jokic? Really, 7th place Dallas and 9th place Warriors sporting MVP candidates.... I don't think so.... Luka still has more to prove for me to consider generational talent and while Curry has already proven generational shooter and MVP, neither should be mentioned as MVP at this point

Luka needs another year to mature. He doesn't have much around him other than a part-time Porzingis. When Jalen Brunson is your next best player, you don't have a lot -- but you do have a lot of inconsistency. Last year 2019-2020 they lost so many home games in the final minutes, or they'd go cold for a quarter or Luka would miss FTs.

Luka needs another year to mature. He doesn't have much around him other than a part-time Porzingis. When Jalen Brunson is your next best player, you don't have a lot -- but you do have a lot of inconsistency. Last year 2019-2020 they lost so many home games in the final minutes, or they'd go cold for a quarter or Luka would miss FTs.
Welcome to the era of the super teams.... and I agree on both points, Luka needs more time and more ammo..... Brunson or Kleber or Hardaway Jr. are not NBA elite, but if you believe players in the discussion (at least this year) for MVP don't play for the Lakers/Clippers/Nets and don't have a cast of all stars IMO then Luka has to do more.... Embiid/Jokic are 1/2 to me, but will have to see what Jokic does now that Jamal Murray is done for the season. If Jokic is able to keep Denver 4 or 5 spot in the west, I'd have to give him the edge.... Luka will ascend the mountain, I think, but he's not there yet

Sixers with a close win over the Clippers tonight. No Harris, Curry, or Howard for the Sixers and no Kawhi for the Clips. Going to be a tough stretch to close the season injury-wise.

Donovan Mitchell with what looked like a tough ankle sprain. Hope that’s all it is
Initial word is that it is a sprain in the lower ankle. No broken bones. They still need to do an MRI in the morning. Tough day for Jazz fans. The kid was really coming on strong.

Since sitting our weak player , we have been winning every game. Go figure... If only they would have listened earlier we could be in a better position. Still time to make the playoffs if we continue our streak

Since sitting our weak player , we have been winning every game. Go figure... If only they would have listened earlier we could be in a better position. Still time to make the playoffs if we continue our streak
Who do you mean?

Baynes. Guys had so many 0 point games and 16 minutes played it is embarrassing
Gotcha. It’s too bad, because he played pretty well for Boston and Phoenix. Toronto has had to fight through so many headwinds this year. Just being relocated for the year would be more than challenging.

Back