so who do you got in the finals? not your favorite team but who you actually think is going to the big game.

i think:
nets vs utah

i was very impressed with how the suns played but utah is a better team.

I'll go with the Nets and Suns.

I would love for it to be the Bucks but I don't think that the Bucks aren't deep enough.

With the ratings as sh***y as they are, I’m sure this conference final would light them up 😀

If you're talking ratings, for the finals it would have to be the Lakers and Nets followed by the Lakers and any other East team. And none of those are happening. it will be interesting to see the ratings going forward without LeBron and the Lakers.

so who do you got in the finals? not your favorite team but who you actually think is going to the big game.

i think:
nets vs utah

i was very impressed with how the suns played but utah is a better team.
I honestly am more worried about the Nuggets as a Suns fan than the Jazz. The Suns swept the Jazz season series and I think will play with a ton of confidence if they both make it to that point. They lost the season series to Denver, but they are also healthier than Denver right now and I think they beat Denver in 7 games. I think Suns lose to the Nets in the finals.

If you're talking ratings, for the finals it would have to be the Lakers and Nets followed by the Lakers and any other East team. And none of those are happening. it will be interesting to see the ratings going forward without LeBron and the Lakers.
Yeah I was just reading an article about them this morning. It’s really bad and honestly was awful all year long, down 25%.

If Brooklyn or maybe Philly doesn't get in from the East, the ratings are going to hit an All-Time low. Probably hit the All-Time low anyway with the game as it is today.

Sixers series clincher was the highest rated sporting event on NBC Sports Philadelphia since 2002. TRUST THE PROCESS!

I honestly am more worried about the Nuggets as a Suns fan than the Jazz. The Suns swept the Jazz season series and I think will play with a ton of confidence if they both make it to that point. They lost the season series to Denver, but they are also healthier than Denver right now and I think they beat Denver in 7 games. I think Suns lose to the Nets in the finals.

Totally agree with the Nuggets being a tough match up. If Jamal Murray was healthy they would be the best team in the NBA. Without him, they are a very very good team. Very different series in the second round. I think the Suns can beat them, but expecting this to go to game 7.

Sixers series clincher was the highest rated sporting event on NBC Sports Philadelphia since 2002. TRUST THE PROCESS!

Hahah. I’m sure sandwiched between Santa tossing and Mike Schmidt interviews it was a barn burner 😂😂😂

Hahah. I’m sure sandwiched between Santa tossing and Mike Schmidt interviews it was a barn burner 😂😂😂
The Eagles fumbled away a chance to draft OJ Simpson! Santa was simply in the wrong place at the wrong time 🤷‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Still no home wins in the Clippers-Mavs series. Huge game tonight from Kwahi.

You seem pretty confident that the Suns would beat the Jazz.

Sixers v Suns should be the final. :D

You seem pretty confident that the Suns would beat the Jazz.
More confident than them beating Denver. Not all that confident in either. Now if I were playing…

I’d bet the house on the other team

Last edited:
Stotts out in Portland. That was quick!

Stotts out in Portland. That was quick!
It had been rumored for quite awhile that he was not coming back. Somebody has to take the fall for all of the first round exits. Personally, I think that he is a great coach.

The way the Nets just man handled the Bucks without Harden, I just don’t see a team beating them in a seven game series.

Back