His ball handling to free throw ability ratio doesn’t make sense. Someone needs to smack some sense into him in the off-season, but he’s making hundreds of millions already. If he doesn’t want to change, he won’t and doesn’t need to. This is all Markelle Fultz’s fault!
it is easy to see that he is scared to make a fool of himself on the free throw line so he won't take the ball to the hole. GOTS TO GO

it is easy to see that he is scared to make a fool of himself on the free throw line so he won't take the ball to the hole. GOTS TO GO
He dropped 42 on the Jazz with Gobert in the paint. It’s so frustrating to see playoff Ben get all clammy when he needs to get aggressive. Like leaving an eagle putt so short you miss the birdie too.

Sixers have been doing this nonsense all season. Even if they're up 100 points at the start of the fourth quarter I don't relax.

Either I wasn’t in the know or this is surprising.

Either I wasn’t in the know or this is surprising.

I read that there was some friction with him and Luca regarding Carlisle’s desire to control the play calling. Supposedly, it had smoothed out. I also have read that Cuban has some friend, who is a former professional gambler (using analytics), who has wormed his way into the front office and is trying to take control. There may have been a power struggle behind the scenes and Carlisle lost. Who knows, with the NBA these days?

Watching giannis play right now makes me think what Ben Simmons could be.
If he were Giannis.
I just can’t see Simmons ever playing like Giannis.

If he were Giannis.
I just can’t see Simmons ever playing like Giannis.
It’s the opposite. Sixers once won a game against Giannis by letting him shoot (and miss) threes. He’s worked to evolve his game and has an MVP award to show for it.

It’s the opposite. Sixers once won a game against Giannis by letting him shoot (and miss) threes. He’s worked to evolve his game and has an MVP award to show for it.
I just don’t see Simmons ever doing that work.

I just don’t see Simmons ever doing that work.
Nope. Embiid’s emotion after the loss to the Raptors was one of the most endearing moments I can remember as a sports fan. I don’t see that kind of connection with Ben. He’s still young, but the window is closing.

Impressive play by the Bucks in the 4th tonight. If Net lose anyone can win the championship this year.

Bucks got to be kicking themselves for blowing game 5. I think nets come out throwing heat in game 7. Bucks just aren’t as good. Even with a hobbled Harden and no kyrie. If I’m the Nets I try to turn Kyrie into a wing and a role player in the off-season.

Bucks got to be kicking themselves for blowing game 5. I think nets come out throwing heat in game 7. Bucks just aren’t as good. Even with a hobbled Harden and no kyrie. If I’m the Nets I try to turn Kyrie into a wing and a role player in the off-season.
Why would you want Kyrie to be a role player?

I've been thinking about the Ben Simmons situation since that last game and I hate to say it but it's time to trade him. Get Lonzo in there.

That Kemba Walker experiment is thankfully about to be over.

Hopefully they realize they’re not getting the same Horford that left a few years ago.

Its all about that expiring contract I am sure.
These NBA trades for draft picks and money switching sides are so hard to follow!

These NBA trades for draft picks and money switching sides are so hard to follow!

Thats because they are all ********.
The entire salary scale in the NBA is complete garbage and they know it, they just have no leg to stand on like the NFL and NHL did to get it done the right way.

Boston is exhibit A for the pitfalls of team building. It is such a fragile arc to the top. A few years ago, Danny Ainge was thought of as the guy who could do no wrong and always came out on the right end of a trade. Now, with hindsight, some of the deals look horrible. Everyone rightly critics Jordan as a GM. However, even he saw that risk of paying Kamba.

Boston is exhibit A for the pitfalls of team building. It is such a fragile arc to the top. A few years ago, Danny Ainge was thought of as the guy who could do no wrong and always came out on the right end of a trade. Now, with hindsight, some of the deals look horrible. Everyone rightly critics Jordan as a GM. However, even he saw that risk of paying Kamba.
I was not a fan of Danny Ainge since he traded Kendrick Perkins and Nate Robinson in 2011totally destroying the teams chemistry. I believe that team prior to the trade had an excellent chance to win the Championship that year and still think that was an awful trade. Thought it then and I think it now.

@ Trae Young

It is sad when you have to sub out one of your two best players because he is such a poor free throw shooter and that player is a perimeter player, not a big.

It is sad when you have to sub out one of your two best players because he is such a poor free throw shooter and that player is a perimeter player, not a big.
And Dwight Howard is on your team.

Back