Let’s Go Jazz!!!!!

Let’s Go Jazz!!!!!
Conley is back. I hope he is effective after a long absence. If so, I think the Jazz will bring it back to SLC for a game 7.

Conley is back. I hope he is effective after a long absence. If so, I think the Jazz will bring it back to SLC for a game 7.
I hope so too.
I so want to see 💯 Booker Vs 💯 Mitchel

And that takes complete Suns Jazz to do that.

Another game 7

I didn’t watch the game.

Now I don’t know if I need to not watch game 7. Superstition is a cruel mistress! For one brief moment of insanity, I was browsing tickets on stubhub, but I live 2 hours from the arena and the game is 8pm Sunday. I easily talked myself out of that one.

Dude! I am disappointed.
It was sort of unplanned! I had US Open coverage on during a sim round in the garage and then a Zoom call with the Grandaddy crew. Typically I’d have all phones/tablets/computers charged and on high alert, but it was poor planning.

Now I don’t know if I need to not watch game 7. Superstition is a cruel mistress! For one brief moment of insanity, I was browsing tickets on stubhub, but I live 2 hours from the arena and the game is 8pm Sunday. I easily talked myself out of that one.
I am rooting for Trae and think you should definitely go to the game to help his chances.

It was sort of unplanned! I had US Open coverage on during a sim round in the garage and then a Zoom call with the Grandaddy crew. Typically I’d have all phones/tablets/computers charged and on high alert, but it was poor planning.
I’ll forgive you. I am sure that I was as disappointed as you when the Jazz pooped out last game. I will never give up on my Jazz.

I am rooting for Trae and think you should definitely go to the game to help his chances.

I’ll forgive you. I am sure that I was as disappointed as you when the Jazz pooped out last game. I will never give up on my Jazz.
The dumbest part is I had the score refreshing constantly. And I showed up to the Zoom call in a Sixers shirt. I really can’t help myself!

The dumbest part is I had the score refreshing constantly. And I showed up to the Zoom call in a Sixers shirt. I really can’t help myself!

I don’t care really who wins. It is just rare to get to cheer for a former OU player in the NBA. Plus, if the suns are lucky enough to play in the final, I would they rather not face Embiid.

20 point leads don’t mean $&@! this year

20 point leads don’t mean $&@! this year
I really thought that the Jazz would not let the Clippers back into it this time.

Now, depression sets it, LOL.

I know Doc Rivers will not do it, but I would sit Simmons for Maxey and have Simmons out there with the second team. Game 7 is going to be about scoring and not defense

Why would you want Kyrie to be a role player?

I wouldn’t. I would trade for another 2nd tier star and a player that fits better with harden and KD who are better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now, depression sets it, LOL.

Gotta be a on the toughest loss lost list for you. Just bad.

Yay Sixers and Clippers!

NBA is now officially dead in my book. The rampant ignoring the rules, like traveling, made me a college fan. But the ass kissing to avoid making China angry and the political crap led me to vote with my pocketbook and turn the tv off when the NBA is playing. They don’t respect half the country, they’ll get no respect in return. Too bad as they are truly gifted athletes.

Gotta be a on the toughest loss lost list for you. Just bad.

Yeah, it’s a bitter pill to swallow, as a loyal Jazz fan. However, I am not completely surprised, as my previous posts indicated. The Jazz do not play well against teams with big perimeter players who play a switching defense. It has been that way the entire year. Credit to the Clippers for figuring out how to expose the flaw during the series and sticking with a game plan that is fatal to the Jazz.

With few exceptions, you don’t win the brass ring in the NBA anymore without having a big, athletic wing. Look at the teams who have won in recent years:
Lakers with LeBron
Toronto with Kawhi
Golden State with Durrant
Cleveland with LeBron
Golden State with Klay Thompson (but even they were exposed by LeBron and recruited KD)
Miami with LeBron
Lakers with Kobe

The two recent exceptions are San Antonio and Dallas. However, you usually have to play a lot of iso in the playoffs and the best way to succeed in iso ball is with a big wing. Donovan played very hobbled in this series, but he still can be shut down when teams blitz him with a trap. Once you get the ball out of his hands, the Jazz are in trouble.

What a game Mil vs Nets

Back