What a freaking awesome game. Feel like that should have been the finals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Epic game

So, who is everybody’s pick to win it now?

Suns are missing CP3, who is in health protocol for some undetermined period.
Clips are missing Kawhi to. A sprained knee.
Bucks are seemingly healthy.
Sixers and Atlanta play a game 7 tonight. Embiid is playing on a damaged knee.

It seems wide open in this season of attrition.

Is this a serious question?

E73DE484-F026-4845-B80F-5C1417BC0F16.pngE73DE484-F026-4845-B80F-5C1417BC0F16.png

Last edited:

I can’t remember the last time it was this wide open this late in the postseason. You can have a solid argument for every team right now.

My heart says the Clips (old Buffalo Braves), mind says Philly if Embied can get healthy, but Phoenix has a lot of weapons if CP3 is out a short time.

I can’t remember the last time it was this wide open this late in the postseason. You can have a solid argument for every team right now.

My heart says the Clips (old Buffalo Braves), mind says Philly if Embied can get healthy, but Phoenix has a lot of weapons if CP3 is out a short time.
And don’t count out the Bucks, either, now that they got over a difficult hurdle. If Kawhi were healthy, I think that the Clips would have to be the choice. Those two huge athletic wings are so difficult to match up against, but I don’t think that we will see him again this year.

You can really make a case for every team still in the playoffs. The conference finals and championship games are going to great to watch.

Go Sixers tonight.

Suns squeak by without CP3

I think it will be suns - bucks. I think bucks take it. Won’t be surprised to see any three of suns, clips or bucks win it all though. I think Philly is soft and can’t beat any of those three even if they are healthy. They should have swept the Hawks.

Ben Simmons REFUSES TO SHOOT. I am planning a protest, who’s in?

I have to go with the Bucks as they appear to be the healthiest at least as far as their true star players.

This game is painful to watch

Suns in 4!

This feels like that time I went OB twice off the tee on the short par 4 and was hitting 5 from the tee box.

"Trust the Process" What a joke

Have a huge Ben Simmons problem. Their second best player can’t be on the floor at the end of the game because he can’t shoot and is a liability from the foul line.

Ben Simmons REFUSES TO SHOOT. I am planning a protest, who’s in?
A complete joke and I don’t see how they get out of his contract. Who or what team would even take him for a bag of beans? With his contract until it’s ready to expire I can’t see trading him. Unless we are willing to trade Maxey, Thybulle, two first round picks and maybe we get an expiring contract back. The Sixers have to somehow start over and I don’t know how they can do it with Embiid’s limited lifespan in the NBA.

This feels like that time I went OB twice off the tee on the short par 4 and was hitting 5 from the tee box.
It is exactly how I feel about my Jazz. I empathize.

Ben Simmons is taking a beating on local sports talk radio and really taking a beating on ESPN. His trade value jas to be near zero. Its a huge contract for a guy that only plays defense.

Ben Simmons is taking a beating on local sports talk radio and really taking a beating on ESPN. His trade value jas to be near zero. Its a huge contract for a guy that only plays defense.
maybe he will listen to some of the critics?

maybe he will listen to some of the critics?
I doubt it. He got paid for being the player he was/is. I just don't know if he has it in him to really change. He's on social media showing off cars and girls. 1 thing I will say about LeBum, he wants to win and will do anything to do that. Simmons and many other players don't have that drive.

Back