I wish the was trur

fun game 6 so far. Been a good series.

I have tried so hard to not get on the officiating. It they just would make the actual call. The primary event I might still think it was fair.
But holy snork balls this is horrendous.

The Suns had every chance to win the last 3 games. But they haven't.

It's all on them

Epic close out game for Giannis if this holds up.

crazy how the Bucs and Bucks are Champions at the same time after both being joke franchises for so long

Bucks proved to be better team.

Giannis was incredible.

but
Sund proved they can beat them with him being incredible.

Suns were shell shocked. finally showed their youth.

the dark days the past 10 years have been bad. I loved watching this team. Such a joy to watch. But they got pushed out of their comfort zone. The Bucks made that happen and took advantage of it.

On to next season!

Was a fun series to watch and talk about momentum swings…. This series had many… congratulations Bucks

Giannis is physically unstoppable more so than Lebron is IMO.

In terms of sheer physical dominance only Shaq compares in my book. He’s gonna be fun to watch over the next 10 years.

Once again, the best player took home the trophy. This young man seems to be very genuine. I am happy for him.

Giannis is physically unstoppable more so than Lebron is IMO.

In terms of sheer physical dominance only Shaq compares in my book. He’s gonna be fun to watch over the next 10 years.
I agree. Because LBJ will pass up moments that Gainis will attack.

Once again, the best player took home the trophy. This young man seems to be very genuine. I am happy for him.
Yep. I can’t hate the Bucks players.

While I'm a Blazers fan I do also follow the "local" team. Happy for the Bucks and for Giannis! I'm glad he stayed and I'm happy that the Bucks could get him a championship. Now I hope they can keep the band together for a few more years.

Giannis is amazing. Shoulda, coulda, would’ve and the Suns would be champs. But they aren’t. Great season for a team that hasn’t been in the playoffs in forever…

Congrats Bucks. Not a Giannis fan but can't deny his prowess as a basketball player. Very happy for Middleton, Lopez, et al.

If you Google "nba" you will see something interesting.

Clearly cemented his legacy and proved that the regular season MVPs weren’t his ceiling in the league.

Nets and Lakers open as favorites for next season.

Was a fun series to watch and talk about momentum swings…. This series had many… congratulations Bucks

It was refreshing to see teams other than those expected in the finals. Bucks - Suns delivered an exciting, competitive series with a deserving champion. And Giannis has clearlly shown that he’s in the discussion as being the best player in the game, especially when he can make free throws. And his rejection of Ayton will be remembered as one of the great defensive plays in finals history.

Lol. Some people probably died in Mishicot, WI last night.

Better team won. Reminded me of Thanos versus Iron Man the first fight. He is as gifted as any athlete I have ever seen. And seems humble and happy.

It was refreshing to see teams other than those expected in the finals. Bucks - Suns delivered an exciting, competitive series with a deserving champion. And Giannis has clearlly shown that he’s in the discussion as being the best player in the game, especially when he can make free throws. And his rejection of Ayton will be remembered as one of the great defensive plays in finals history.
I think Giannis’ 2 league MVPs have him in that conversation, but I’m not ready to say he can consistently make FTs… one hot night doesn’t make it so 😉
Wonder what Milwaukee will do to bolster roster for next season?

Back