May want to pass on the Raptors this year, it’s been an ugly start.
I figure Canada is close to MN so I could cheer for a Canadian team... or one closer to MN like the Bucks. I like that Giannis stayed in Milwaukee.

At least the NHL will be starting soon so I can continue the perpetual disappointment in MN franchises with the Wild. Good thing Gopher Hockey is #1 right now.

I figure Canada is close to MN so I could cheer for a Canadian team... or one closer to MN like the Bucks. I like that Giannis stayed in Milwaukee.

At least the NHL will be starting soon so I can continue the perpetual disappointment in MN franchises with the Wild. Good thing Gopher Hockey is #1 right now.
Love that Giannis stayed in Milwaukee! Huge win for the city and all small market teams. And I’m looking forward to being disappointed by the Flyers when hockey returns. Still haven’t been to a Penn State hockey game since the new arena was opened, but hope to rectify that when things reopen.

Love that Giannis stayed in Milwaukee! Huge win for the city and all small market teams. And I’m looking forward to being disappointed by the Flyers when hockey returns. Still haven’t been to a Penn State hockey game since the new arena was opened, but hope to rectify that when things reopen.
Gophers/Lions play Feb 26/27.... Depending on how it's going for each team then maybe do some sort of wager. MN has 4 top 10 teams right now...

she should have watched football.... saw Curry dropped 62 :oops:
Handles and veteran savvy on full display! Didn’t even heat up from 3 until the second half.

It amazes me how big of a market fashion is in and around the NBA. I saw Reebok is up for sale and interested parties are considering buying the brand and working on a Jordan-like concept with Iverson as the face.

Finally some basketball!

Embiid with a chase down block I never would have thought possible. Awesome hustle!

Seth Curry 6/6 from deep.

Should be an automatic no call if you scream for a foul during a layup.

Despite severe lack of defense, Sixers win!

Despite severe lack of defense, Sixers win!

Would you trade Harris, a couple young guys, and picks for Harden?

The way the Sixers are playing I don’t know, but maybe we can Harden without giving Ben

The way the Sixers are playing I don’t know, but maybe we can Harden without giving Ben

On paper that team would have to win the East, but we already know they have serious chemistry issues, and Harden only makes that exponentially worse. But I don’t think Houston would do it without Simmons. He’s under contract for another year so they can be patient. Plus with Philly’s hot start they might just wanna let this play out.

Did I see the score of this game correctly? Did either team cross half court with 5 players on defensive end?
Defense?

We don’t need no stinking defense.

Watching ESPN game with Clippers and Warriors.... Clippers aren't contenders IMO... I know its early in the season and teams have these sleeper games, but Clippers just don't seem motivated to compete from what I've seen.

I do not like Harden, but I want to say I would make that trade. However, the Sixers don’t have much punch off the bench and I’m worried that could be a liability.

Did I see the score of this game correctly? Did either team cross half court with 5 players on defensive end?
Not so much. It was not a pretty effort defensively.

I do not like Harden, but I want to say I would make that trade. However, the Sixers don’t have much punch off the bench and I’m worried that could be a liability.

Not so much. It was not a pretty effort defensively.
Having lived in Philly during the AI days I really have a soft spot for that team, organization, fans, they have so much talent I hope they can put it together and make a run at contending even if they don't reach the summit.... just contend.... baby steps

Cavs won tonight with no point guards lol.
5-4 baby! Okoro looking like a nice defensive pick in the draft!

Back