Cavs won tonight with no point guards lol.
5-4 baby! Okoro looking like a nice defensive pick in the draft!
Who? Cleveland has a basketball team? I thought they disbanded after LBJ left... šŸ˜œ

It amazes me how big of a market fashion is in and around the NBA. I saw Reebok is up for sale and interested parties are considering buying the brand and working on a Jordan-like concept with Iverson as the face.

What? Alan Iverson, ā€whatā€™s practice?ā€ fame?

Who do the Nets beat the Sixers without Kyrie or KD?

Standings in weird situation as teams like Nets (even with strange win over 76ers) and Nuggets stumble and Mavs work to be .500 but go Spurs who are at same level.

Who do the Nets beat the Sixers without Kyrie or KD?

Regular season game. Sixers probably thought theyā€™d have an easy game and played like it. Or, were the Nets a better team with out the mercurial Kyrie in the lineup.

Regular season game. Sixers probably thought theyā€™d have an easy game and played like it. Or, were the Nets a better team with out the mercurial Kyrie in the lineup.
True. Although early, this continues to be the most tops turvy year I can remember in terms of team consistency.

True. Although early, this continues to be the most tops turvy year I can remember in terms of team consistency.

I think you touched upon a huge reason for this in a prior comment where you talked about the over reliance on the three point shot.

I think you touched upon a huge reason for this in a prior comment where you talked about the over reliance on the three point shot.
Yep. I am watching my Jazz team, which is shooting more 3ā€™s than ever before. The team is excruciatingly inconsistent and it has been correlating to shooting percentages.

Ball vs Ball tonight. We Hornets fans dont get ESPN games too often. Wish the dad would stay quiet but that wont happen. We are good when we run. Just need a rim runner.

Effffff.

A disaster in the making and pretty enjoyable to observe IMO.

Sixers are ready to go! Fortunate they didnā€™t have an outbreak.

Steph was amazing last night. Warriors aren't going to win it all without Klay. I don't know that they can get past the first round but this will be a fun season for Steph.

In a game with only 7 players, Dwight Howard still canā€™t help himself and now has 4 fouls early in the second.

Great effort by the Sixers reserves. Rookie Maxey with 39/6/7 in a 12 point loss.

On an unrelated note, I got my league pass radio subscription. $9.99 and audio for every game, one of the best deals in sports!

CJ McCollum is having himself a game tonight. 32 and probably going to rest the entire 4th quarter.

Maxey needs minutes.... I think heā€™ll be a solid player
So much to be said for today being a confidence builder for him. I loved the pick when they made it and still do!

Steph was amazing last night. Warriors aren't going to win it all without Klay. I don't know that they can get past the first round but this will be a fun season for Steph.
Lived in the same dorms as Klay freshman year of college. Beat him in video games. A lot arrogant players rolling through campus but Klay wasn't one of them, miss being able to root for him these last two seasons... No one can get hotter except maybe Steph.

I canā€™t believe the NBA is having multiple covid outbreaks šŸ˜ (sarcasm)

I canā€™t believe the NBA is having multiple covid outbreaks šŸ˜ (sarcasm)
I heard Quin Snyder, head coach of the Jazz, say that the players have to have a rapid test every morning, before any team interaction. I wonder if we all were being tested virtually every day, how many more cases would be revealed.

Back