someone please explain to me why the cavs were involved in this deal? We gave a 2022 first and Dante Exum for Jarret Allen and Taurean Prince?
We have 4 centers now. You forgot Thon Maker

The 1 rounder makes no sense unless something else is going to happen later (not necessarily today)

I’m exhausted. Too much to take in. Sixers off tonight so I get to recover with Flyers hockey until tomorrow.

The Rockets are the new Sixers.

I can't figure out these trades involving multiple teams with picks and pick swaps being included.

We have 4 centers now. You forgot Thon Maker

The 1 rounder makes no sense unless something else is going to happen later (not necessarily today)
Maker getting waived. But still, only thing i can think is that Drummond and or Love ar both on the move.

Maker getting waived. But still, only thing i can think is that Drummond and or Love ar both on the move.
Love to the Heat 🤔

I have to believe that is the prevailing sentiment in Houston.

Dude is a superstar, no doubt about it, but off the court he did not and will not put in the work to be the best or lead this team like he was being paid to do. A lot of stuff he did was never reported and I have some great stories of his antics on the road and around town. He was never serious about winning and it showed when it mattered the most. I just hope without Morey we don't screw up the picks.

Waived? I missed that. It's ok. He's not good.

Dude is a superstar, no doubt about it, but off the court he did not and will not put in the work to be the best or lead this team like he was being paid to do. A lot of stuff he did was never reported and I have some great stories of his antics on the road and around town. He was never serious about winning and it showed when it mattered the most. I just hope without Morey we don't screw up the picks.
I wanted to say Harden would never win a championship in his prime*. Not sure he’s in shape enough to be called ‘in his prime’ right now. But with Durant and Kyrie(?), you figure this is the best shot he’s going to get. Very happy to have Morey in Philadelphia! We spent way too many years mismanaging picks.

Wow at all the shenanigans.

In other news, I'm really enjoying watching the Warriors. That's a fun team. And happy still with my 76ers.

I will say this as a Warriors fan. There has never been one second I was afraid of the Rockets and Harden. Even when we were down after KD got hurt I 100% thought we were coming back. Same with the prior year when we were down 3-2. Even in game 7 when the Rockets were up 15 in the 3rd quarter. I always thought we were coming back. They were going to find a way to choke. That team was chokers and it was primarily because of him and his attitude.

As good as he is I would never mortgage my team to get him. The combo of him and Kyrie will drown that team even with all of the talent.

That is a ridiculous haul for Houston to get rid of a no-win situation in Harden. Brooklyn could be scary, KD can play with any roster which is rare in todays NBA for a superstar, but the rest is a total crap-shoot. Kyrie worries me more than anyone in that situation but he is at least proven champion (under LeBron guidance, of course).

Dude took 2 shots in 32 minutes last night while feeding Danny Green from deep, I’m not worried about it.
Maxey bursting on the scene made Simmons expendable. Might as well get another shooter on the wing to supplement Embiid and Maxey's driving ability.

Harden to the Nets doesn't make a ton of sense to me, but he made it to the finals with Durant when they were babies, so maybe it's a familiarity thing. Not to mention, it's the biggest TV matket, so they're going to make bank.

The Allen deal to the Cavs seemed completely ignorant to me. He was just coming into his own and now he gets to sit behind Drummond.

Levert seems to be a good fit on the Pacers. I think he's a slight improvement over Oladipo, as far as all-around game.

I think I’ll sit back and wait for the Nets to implode. It’s funny that KD who can be moody and surly is probably the most likable of the three.

What a weird game. Blazers were down 20 in the 2nd but narrowed it to 3 at the half. Back down 19 in the 3rd and won by 6. CJ and Dame combined for 68 points and 23 assists with only 1 turnover.

So glad Harden isn't going to the 76ers. But I would be seriously annoyed if they let Simmons go.

So glad Harden isn't going to the 76ers. But I would be seriously annoyed if they let Simmons go.
I'd be surprised if they kept him. That's a really good roster and he's holding back the offense. He's a good passer, but a guy that can't shoot at all is a liability and he's not improving in that area. It's like he's content with his 12 foot range.

I'd be surprised if they kept him. That's a really good roster and he's holding back the offense. He's a good passer, but a guy that can't shoot at all is a liability and he's not improving in that area. It's like he's content with his 12 foot range.

That's fair. I just think he does more than enough to make up for it. I wouldn't be bothered one bit if he never shot a 3.

If the Nets don't end up playing the Lakers for the title will the trade be a failure for the Nets? I can see it now King James v. the Good, the Beard and the Weird.

If the Nets don't end up playing the Lakers for the title will the trade be a failure for the Nets? I can see it now King James v. the Good, the Beard and the Weird.
Four first rounders and two young all-star caliber players for one disgruntled guard...they better win.

Nurkic broken wrist. Not what Portland wants to hear. Time for Kanter to step up. Look for some high scoring games coming up...

Back