Harden Shaqtin’ a fool.

As a KD Stan, I was a die hard OKC fan and a huge Harden fan at the time.

there is not a player in the league I dislike more now. when he’s old looking back on his possibly championship-less career wondering what went wrong, he should look at a montage of all these plays.

to be fair, if all bosses were to be fired for cursing out their employees about half the bosses I’ve worked for would have been canned.
Yea I’ve worked for a few Bosses who have gotten a little heated, but they were always on the right side of the constructive/bullying line. We’ll see what comes from this I haven’t actually seen any details other than the initial report of an inquiry.

As a KD Stan, I was a die hard OKC fan and a huge Harden fan at the time.

there is not a player in the league I dislike more now. when he’s old looking back on his possibly championship-less career wondering what went wrong, he should look at a montage of all these plays.
So happy the Sixers didn’t trade Simmons for Harden. And that’s saying something…

Yea I’ve worked for a few Bosses who have gotten a little heated, but they were always on the right side of the constructive/bullying line. We’ll see what comes from this I haven’t actually seen any details other than the initial report of an inquiry.

yeah the standard is a little different as a GM of billion dollar organization and our normal jobs I guess.

although I think the other side of the coin is probably Portland is a little more sensitive to bullying than other areas of the country lol.

yeah the standard is a little different as a GM of billion dollar organization and our normal jobs I guess.

although I think the other side of the coin is probably Portland is a little more sensitive to bullying than other areas of the country lol.
Time to make a trade with the Sixers!

Besides the first game today there’s a GREAT slate of NBA games tonight.

my favorite is the bulls vs sixers early season rematch although I’m a little salty after finding out that the sixers will be missing half of their team.

Doncic vs Tatum
Young vs Booker
AD vs Mcollum? (Lillard is struggling so hard right now)

Besides the first game today there’s a GREAT slate of NBA games tonight.

my favorite is the bulls vs sixers early season rematch although I’m a little salty after finding out that the sixers will be missing half of their team.

Doncic vs Tatum
Young vs Booker
AD vs Mcollum? (Lillard is struggling so hard right now)
I haven’t seen anything from Lillard, but is he struggling with the new basketballs?

I haven’t seen anything from Lillard, but is he struggling with the new basketballs?

2/13 for 4 points in the win against the pacers last night in 38 minutes. Only averaging 17 a game which is bad for him.

it’s early so not too much to worry about, but I think this offseason was the first one he had where he was discouraged, and was unsure what to do about his future. I don’t think he will leave Portland in the near future, but his resolve seems to be low to start which doesn’t paint a great picture for the future

2/13 for 4 points in the win against the pacers last night in 38 minutes. Only averaging 17 a game which is bad for him.

it’s early so not too much to worry about, but I think this offseason was the first one he had where he was discouraged, and was unsure what to do about his future. I don’t think he will leave Portland in the near future, but his resolve seems to be low to start which doesn’t paint a great picture for the future
I’m just curious if the new balls are playing a factor, I know CJ said they received some constructive feedback on them

I’m just curious if the new balls are playing a factor, I know CJ said they received some constructive feedback on them

It’s possible, and there sure has been a lot of talk about it. I have last years version of the NBA ball but haven’t seen the new one myself.

that’s what a lot of people have been pointing to for dames struggles, but in my mind these guys just played a different ball at the olympics so it shouldn’t be THAT big of a change, but I’ll have to reserve judgement til I see the new ball.

Great win for the Sixers tonight in Chicago! 8 players saw the court. Gritty team!!!
547DFE99-C59E-4A65-B6CE-145081D8454A.jpeg

Lakers did not come to play. Westbrook is 1/13 with 6 turnovers and it just warms my soul.

All of this reminds me of what Mark Cuban said during the Clippers/Sterling issue. He was vocal in basically saying “I know the guy is terrible, but do we really want to set a precedent that an owner can be forced to sell the team because of a non-criminal act” and now here we are.
I see both arguments. However, how would this be different than a franchisee of say, Chic-fil-A or McDonald’s, whose misconduct detracts from the value of the franchisor or who violates terms and conditions of the franchise agreement?

Can’t decide if I think the jazz are for real or not after last years playoff dud.

if I had to put $1000 on it now I would still choose the bucks. They started 2-7 last year so their current mediocre record isn’t too much of a worry.
I can’t decide either, and I have watched the Jazz closely since 1979, LOL. I am hoping that it is like the Bucks, where they flamed out for a couple of years and then put it all together, along with the chips falling favorably their way.

The Jazz lost to the Heat, but it was almost one of the NBA “scheduled” losses, being a back to back on the opposite coast.

Still, Kyle Lowry has had an amazing career and has made a huge difference for this Heat team.

:LOL:

I say this nearly every early part of the season but I'm impressed with my 76ers. Still a long way to go though.

That was a really bad loss tonight by my Jazz.

Harden Shaqtin’ a fool.

I'm sure Harden is a perfectly nice guy but I love seeing him have these lapses. He's my least favorite players of this era. Can't stand watching him play.

The Embiid-less, Harris-less, Thybulle-less, Simmons-less, Joe-less Sixers are struggling early tonight. Nerlens Noel hyperextended his knee and went straight to the locker room.

Great fight by the Sixers scrubs tonight. This team could be dangerous if our guys could stop getting the damn ‘rona!!

Joker with a cheap shot on Morris tonight. I would have bet my life savings that I got that backwards, but the tape doesn’t lie:

Back