Joker with a cheap shot on Morris tonight. I would have bet my life savings that I got that backwards, but the tape doesn’t lie:

I don't like the Morris twins. I think they are cheap shot artists.
If Morris doesn't slam into Joker at mid-court, down 17, he doesn't not get blasted into next week.
Joker doesn't mess around.
The other Morris twin, I think, was the one that slammed the ball off a rookie's face in preseason b/c the rookie was playing too hard for preseason.
They do things that are unnecessary and Joker wasn't having it.
Morris can at him at a level 2 and Jokic came back at 8.
Joker will get 3 games and a big fine. He won't care. He's making $30 MIL.

I don't like the Morris twins. I think they are cheap shot artists.
If Morris doesn't slam into Joker at mid-court, down 17, he doesn't not get blasted into next week.
Joker doesn't mess around.
The other Morris twin, I think, was the one that slammed the ball off a rookie's face in preseason b/c the rookie was playing too hard for preseason.
They do things that are unnecessary and Joker wasn't having it.
Morris can at him at a level 2 and Jokic came back at 8.
Joker will get 3 games and a big fine. He won't care. He's making $30 MIL.
Say what you want about the Morris bros, that was not a flagrant 2 on Morris. The only reason he got one was because Jokic took it too far. It doesn't matter how much he makes or who pissed him off, that was a BS shot. The penalty will be interesting since Pat Bev was only suspended one game for shoving Chris Paul without any provocation last year, but there was no injury like last night.

Say what you want about the Morris bros, that was not a flagrant 2 on Morris. The only reason he got one was because Jokic took it too far. It doesn't matter how much he makes or who pissed him off, that was a BS shot. The penalty will be interesting since Pat Bev was only suspended one game for shoving Chris Paul without any provocation last year, but there was no injury like last night.
Morris instigated it. He deserves at least a F1.
I know the NBA has a escalator rules, like hockey. Maybe that's why they gave him P2.
Also, the refs wants the game to end as fast as possible before anything more happen with 17 point game and less than 3 minutes to go.

I am very sad, but this did video did make me smile. Very appropriate, but also sad. Did I mention how sad I am? Looking forward to watching tonight’s beat down.

Tonight’s starting five for the Sixers…
6B4C1F1E-66C9-46CB-9C4D-DAC902E04067.jpeg

1636650133628.png

KAT is 50% from 3 but shoots 10% from 2? Is the moral of that story jack up more 3s?

KAT has a ton of skills, but is so soft.
Reminds me of the kid that the Pacers drafted, Bender.
All he wanted to do was shoot 3s as a 7 footer.
Totally agree. KAT is super soft. He could be a number 2 on a title winning team if it is with an elite number 1. But not as the number 1 guy.

Totally agree. KAT is super soft. He could be a number 2 on a title winning team if it is with an elite number 1. But not as the number 1 guy.
I agree. If he had some "dog" in him to go with his skills.....that would be something.
But he is not so, we get what we see.
Wiggins dunk on him emasculated him. How do you let that happen without even trying to play any defense.

Sixers fail to score after taking a 2 point lead with 1:44 left and lose by 6. This team without Embiid is as bad as the Packers without Rodgers. I’m experiencing a multi-sport crisis.

Ok buddy. Can we fine Rich Paul too?

This whole sequence was soft by Gobert. Gotta think Ingles is getting the longest suspension for sprinting down the floor to body check a referee. And lastly Mitchell getting ejected for doing what he does best and running his mouth. Fortunately Gobert and Turner weren’t able to start throwing haymakers.

The time is now. Trade for Ben Simmons and most of the Sixers roster!
1636742436110.png

NBA clearly has no interest in discouraging these incidents.
1636770776820.png

Heat are looking a bit more pedestrian the last few games. Two tough losses in LA.

Whom would you rather have as your point guard, Lamello Ball or Ja Morant?
i’m totally biased because i live in Charlotte. Ja is extremely talented but Melo seems to have so many skills. Heck he had 17 boards last night. He’s a PG!!!! Plus now with Cam back with the Panthers it will be fun to see who has the wildest post game outfits.

1636811707530.png

Oh you aren’t a title team without arguably the best player of all time? :ROFLMAO:

My goodness. Golden State are on fire. Hope Klay gets to be part of the fun.

Last edited:
The one and only!

View attachment 9043928

Oh you aren’t a title team without arguably the best player of all time? :ROFLMAO:
It’s because they suck. HORRIBLE defense, no rhythm on offense, no identity. And Westbrook is horrible. What a stupid trade that was. This group is SO far removed from the one that took home a ring two seasons ago.

Back