Sucks.

It does. His back was the issue coming into the draft. It doesn’t sound great.

Denver is ravaged by injury. Two of their best three players are now out.

It does. His back was the issue coming into the draft. It doesn’t sound great.

Denver is ravaged by injury. Two of their best three players are now out.
Do we know if it is the same back issue or a new back injury?

The Suns vs Warriors might be a barn burner. They both got off to fast starts tonight

Phoenix

The Suns started playing some good defense when Booker went out of the game in the 2nd qtr. 17 straight tonight ties the franchise record. Some of the games in the streak were won solely with defense on some poor shooting nights.

regardless of what happens with the sarver investigation, James Jones has put together a really good team.

Enis Freedom.

How 'bout them Cavs!

Oh my goodness.
1638506228660.png

Wonder if this is the last we hear of this in Portland.

Bulls/Knicks, what a game. Best I've seen this season so far.

With the Suns' streak snapping last night, can we talk about the new hottest team in the NBA??? Rockets are coming for that 12 seed!

Dang Suns....you really tried to give this game away. The Spurs battled, but so did you. CP3 was awesome in the 4th.

Jazz and Sixers going at it. Rudy and Embiid each showing why they are top flight centers.

Curry's career 3FGM shot chart.

Its unbelievably mind boggling how GOOD the Cavs look through 30 games........currently up 20 away @ Milwaukee.

Its unbelievably mind boggling how GOOD the Cavs look through 30 games........currently up 20 away @ Milwaukee.
Of course, the Bucks were missing four of their starters from last year’s championship roster, but as I mentioned a few posts above, the Cavs are for real.

It's beginning to look like the NBA's Christmas Day schedule is going to be greatly affected by Covid. Some of the matchups are losing their luster because of player availability.

With the Suns' streak snapping last night, can we talk about the new hottest team in the NBA??? Rockets are coming for that 12 seed!

Your team is coming for the 12th seed, and they are the hottest out there! You must be kidding me! I have to wonder just what the Hell is wrong with you!

! I have to wonder just what the Hell is wrong with you!
This is the last time it will be said. either knock off the stuff like this or take it elsewhere.

Back