Forbes estimate. What factors into that I don’t know.
It’ll be interesting. The Broncos were valued at $3.75B in Forbes last August before selling for $4.65B this year.

Not a fan of forcing someone out of their business. Crazy how a few words can lead to Armageddon. 🤷‍♂️

Not just referring to this particular incident.

Not a fan of forcing someone out of their business. Crazy how a few words can lead to Armageddon. 🤷‍♂️

Not just referring to this particular incident.
in this case Sarver *chose* to sell. He had other options but made the choice to sell. In my opinion that was a good one for the franchise.

in this case Sarver *chose* to sell. He had other options but made the choice to sell. In my opinion that was a good one for the franchise.
Yes he "chose" to sell after the, ummmm, let's just call it pressure from media, players (who are all saints btw) etc. Not saying him gone is not a good thing, just don't care for how things, like that, happen.

Yes he "chose" to sell after the, ummmm, let's just call it pressure from media, players (who are all saints btw) etc. Not saying him gone is not a good thing, just don't care for how things, like that, happen.
Well I don’t like how he treated other people. And said the things he said.
80+% of Suns fans are happy to see him go.
And I give him credit for doing this before media day for the players on Monday.

Lololol

so he had an affair and gets a long suspension.....seems like there is more to this

The more apparently is an improper consensual relationship with someone within the organization.

@Tenputt I see your Jazz have traded away another player. Complete rebuild mode.

Now they’re saying Udoka’s suspension will likely be the entire season.

Now they’re saying Udoka’s suspension will likely be the entire season.

That’s harsh, but I can imagine it’s warranted if the organization is imposing that penalty.

I don’t have enough details to form an opinion. We’ll see what details, if any, are made public.

That’s harsh, but I can imagine it’s warranted if the organization is imposing that penalty.

I don’t have enough details to form an opinion. We’ll see what details, if any, are made public.
There has to be a lot more to the story if its a year. Not a good thing for a Team that is a Championship contender.

I read the team is valued at 1.8 billion. It will be interesting to see what it ultimately sells for.
If we are playing The Price is Right, my number that I think the two teams and related assets will sell for is 2.6 Billion. No, I am not joking.

I am not bothered personally that he was pressured to sell. The guy is a bad dude and had a history going back a decade. It definitely was more than a few words (although I know that you didn’t mean that literally).

What bothers me is the hypocrisy. Draymond Green has a documented history of physical assault and other things that make him far from a saint. Why shouldn’t his right to play be forfeited? I can’t stand that TNT hired him and it will affect my willingness to watch Inside the NBA if and when he goes full time analyst.

BEN SIMMONS SUUUUUUUCKS.

Is this similar to the bitter ex-spouse? 😂
I just feel like it’s been a while and someone had to say it :LOL:

I’ve been enjoying a relatively drama-free76ers offseason assuming nothing comes of this tampering investigation.

If we are playing The Price is Right, my number that I think the two teams and related assets will sell for is 2.6 Billion. No, I am not joking.
doesn't he only own a 1/3 of the team?

I don't know his exact holding but it is around that number. I have read that he has the ability to sell the entire team despite his holding only being that.

I don't disagree.

That is the number being reported most frequently. Apparently, his control rights include the ability to sell the entire team to whomever he chooses, thus forcing others in the ownership group to sell as well. These types of provisions are not uncommon when a majority owner is relinquishing a majority interest, but does not want to give up control. Others will come in to purchase a lesser percentage, knowing that they are along for the ride, but are passive investors to a large extent. Given his personality and the fact that at least one other member of the ownership group demanded that he sell, most are predicting that he will force a sale of the entire team to say screw you to the other owners on the way out the door.

Last edited:
I am not bothered personally that he was pressured to sell. The guy is a bad dude and had a history going back a decade. It definitely was more than a few words (although I know that you didn’t mean that literally).

What bothers me is the hypocrisy. Draymond Green has a documented history of physical assault and other things that make him far from a saint. Why shouldn’t his right to play be forfeited? I can’t stand that TNT hired him and it will affect my willingness to watch Inside the NBA if and when he goes full time analyst.
I could not agree with this more. I understand the reasoning and in some instance even support it. I will never support hypocrisy though.

Back