The overwhelming consensus is that he is a generational prospect. He is such a unicorn with his physical measurements that it will be interesting to see how he fits in playing against the size and speed of the best NBA players.

The three-point shooting ability is impressive. A French Center for the Jazz, perhaps :LOL:.

well if the "King" commands it it will happen :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Nothing to see here.

Draymond doing Draymond things.

This again is my point. Sarver is forced out of the NBA with Green leading the charge, but Green is a total thug. Based on that video, Draymond should be arrested and charged with assault.

After watching highlights of his two games here, I am saying tank, Jazz, tank. He is Kevin Durrant, only 5 inches taller.

I'm thinking the Spurs or Rockets. Both will be very bad teams this season.

This again is my point. Sarver is forced out of the NBA with Green leading the charge, but Green is a total thug. Based on that video, Draymond should be arrested and charged with assault.

At the least it's a Workplace Violence Issue. And if it was a lesser player who threw the punch, that player would have been cut immediately.

Poole's lucky he's not injured. Caught that clean on the chin. Draymond is going to be annoying all year wanting a new contract he's never going to get.

:LOL:

1665173106474.png

Ben Simmons last night in 25 minutes had 4 pts, 10 reb, 4 ast, 2 stl, 6 TO, -18.

I hope that countdown is like 365 days 😂. But I’m an admitted Draymond hater …. So says all my friends who are Warriors fans
I read that Draymond’s people planted stories with the media that the reason that they ended up in conflict was because Poole was cocky about his impending contract extension. If Draymond did that, he should never come back to the Warriors. I can’t stand the guy.

I read that Draymond’s people planted stories with the media that the reason that they ended up in conflict was because Poole was cocky about his impending contract extension. If Draymond did that, he should never come back to the Warriors. I can’t stand the guy.
He definittely did. The Chris Haynes story was a 100% Klutch leak.

All the local talk about Poole is that he’s super confident and super respectful but he’s no punk bi*** 😂. Not sure how much is true either way, but having a teammate throw hands under any circumstance should be met with extreme measures…. If Warriors don’t suspend him for some regular season games the league should do so…. absolutely

Maxey’s development has been astonishing.

Maxey loves to play against the Cavs.
Garland barely plays defense so it's easier for Maxey.
But he still goes and gets it.

1665497994955.gif

He definittely did. The Chris Haynes story was a 100% Klutch leak.

The thing is i don't really understand why that makes Draymond somehow seem better, i actually think it makes him look worse. Like you could tell me Poole's people planted it and i could see that side too

Doesn't it come off a bit like Draymond is jealous and bitter of a younger player the Warriors seem more keen on keeping?

Not really a great look for him.

Draymond especially also shouldn't be begrudging anyone for being "cocky" , has he watched film or listened to tape of himself?

Back