Wonder if the Suns will regret signing this man-child.

I also would say shame on Monty for not reaching out to him, if Ayton is telling the truth.
Yea there seems to be an alarming amount of weirdness from the Suns both on and off the court.

I also would say shame on Monty for not reaching out to him, if Ayton is telling the truth.
If… and it’s a big if… I doubt Monty is that guy to not reach out to a franchise guy… I could be wrong but hope I’m not…. I think Monty is a good coach

The league is more drama filled than a weekday soap opera. Brooklyn has a star player that demanded the coach be fired and they now have to play together, a player who hasn’t played for over a year and, well, there’s Kyrie. Boston seems to have exploded into turmoil. Phoenix has one of its starters from last year sitting out, posting cryptic messages on social media and another one of its starters saying the coach hasn’t talked to him since the team melted down in the playoffs. The Lakers have the Westbrook situation.

This is bat sh__ crazy.

The league is more drama filled than a weekday soap opera. Brooklyn has a star player that demanded the coach be fired and they now have to play together, a player who hasn’t played for over a year and, well, there’s Kyrie. Boston seems to have exploded into turmoil. Phoenix has one of its starters from last year sitting out, posting cryptic messages on social media and another one of its starters saying the coach hasn’t talked to him since the team melted down in the playoffs. The Lakers have the Westbrook situation.

This is bat sh__ crazy.
1664371526784.gif

Wowzers.

Wonder if the Suns will regret signing this man-child.

that is 100% on Monty. He's the coach. he's the "adult in the room". He should have discussed it with DA as soon as his contract was signed.

that is 100% on Monty. He's the coach. he's the "adult in the room". He should have discussed it with DA as soon as his contract was signed.
Yea especially because they’re familiar with Anton’s temperament. Hoping the Suns drama is a bunch of nothing because they were fun to watch.

This is bat sh__ crazy.

It’s just the tip of the iceberg so to speak. Many of the teams in the league have their own malcontents or players with issues with the coaching staff or ownership.

Yea especially because they’re familiar with Anton’s temperament. Hoping the Suns drama is a bunch of nothing because they were fun to watch.
There is clearly a "plan for handling DA". Monty, James Jones, Booker, CP3 are all in the know. they tote that company line. Where there is a very public on court dust up...then no contact? that's bad on the coach. when they then sign that player to a max deal...and still no contact by the coach to player.....that is STUPID.

I sure hope they sort it out. But they could have traded Crowder for Bogdanovic. But Jones "wanted more in return". thats dumb. He knew the looming situation. So I have no idea what will happen.

All I know is they better score 10M points a a game...because there is no rebounding on this team.

😂

-10 & 0/2 from the line.

My goodness I can't wait for the Cavs season to start!!!!

I am super bummed I fly out of Vegas on the day the wolves play a preseason game here.

Would have loved to see the Lakers and Wolves.

There is clearly a "plan for handling DA". Monty, James Jones, Booker, CP3 are all in the know. they tote that company line. Where there is a very public on court dust up...then no contact? that's bad on the coach. when they then sign that player to a max deal...and still no contact by the coach to player.....that is STUPID.

I sure hope they sort it out. But they could have traded Crowder for Bogdanovic. But Jones "wanted more in return". thats dumb. He knew the looming situation. So I have no idea what will happen.

All I know is they better score 10M points a a game...because there is no rebounding on this team.
What were the deal terms in the Crowder for Bogdanovic that you are aware of? We heard here that there was talk, but nothing ever very close.

Insane!

1665066570706.png

What were the deal terms in the Crowder for Bogdanovic that you are aware of? We heard here that there was talk, but nothing ever very close.
Reports here were jones wanted more and or not give up draft picks as well.

Reports here were jones wanted more and or not give up draft picks as well.
It is interesting, because of all of the Jazz moves, the one that seems truly puzzling is the trade of Bogdonovic to Detroit. The Jazz received no draft capital and journeymen players back.

It is interesting, because of all of the Jazz moves, the one that seems truly puzzling is the trade of Bogdonovic to Detroit. The Jazz received no draft capital and journeymen players back.
Yep. Suns could have made a deal easily. But didn’t. It’s baffling on both sides.

Only 4 rebounds! 7'3" three-point shooter, And he'll be the first pick in the draft. Scoot will probably be second,
5 blocks though!

He's very good. 8-foot wingspan helps on the defensive end.
As demonstrated by this photo. Very interesting to watch this year!

1665085824367.png

He's very good. 8-foot wingspan helps on the defensive end.
The overwhelming consensus is that he is a generational prospect. He is such a unicorn with his physical measurements that it will be interesting to see how he fits in playing against the size and speed of the best NBA players.

Back