RealPretendPsychic

Ask me about the Callaway Apex CB’s!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Blockchain meets trading cards? Is anyone playing?

Blockchain meets trading cards? Is anyone playing?

Yes. I was a very early adopter into Topshot, but solely for the monetary gain. I put in a very small initial investment that I have seen go up significantly.

I don't necessarily believe in the long-term feasibility of it (there may be some), but I am going to ride the wave while it is hot for sure.

Yes. I was a very early adopter into Topshot, but solely for the monetary gain. I put in a very small initial investment that I have seen go up significantly.

I don't necessarily believe in the long-term feasibility of it (there may be some), but I am going to ride the wave while it is hot for sure.
I found out about it last week and put in the largest wife approved sum of $100. :LOL: We’ll see what happens as the popularity continues to grow.

I found out about it last week and put in the largest wife approved sum of $100. :LOL: We’ll see what happens as the popularity continues to grow.

I think the wave will continue to grow until they approve payouts for more than about 2% of their user base. Once people can pull out their money, I think we see a significant retraction.

What happens after that, I have no idea.

Well I started this thread on the day NBA Top Shot went nuts. I’ve been fortunate enough to get three packs so far one of which had a Luka Doncic moment that was worth more than all my others combined. Still can’t withdraw (so I haven’t put more funds in), but the platform sure is interesting.

No pack for me today 😒

No packs for me again today 😒

There were 5 of us today trying, only one of us got one.
Yup the guys I know who tried were 0/4. And I got my brother-in-law to join and he was 263k in line. He was not thrilled 😬

Another day another pack miss. Gahhh!

I didn't have the requirements to try and don't think I'd be up for that price today haha.
I sold off almost everything and had enough balance to buy. I can withdraw now, but am keeping my promise not to put more into it.

Dapper announced an NFL partnership and it seems like there will be news there soon. That should be fun! I still don’t get NFTs, but I’ll be trying for the WNBA pack tomorrow.

Back