Votes: 24 60.0%
  • Irish

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • Tigers

Votes: 8 20.0%
  • Buckeyes

Votes: 4 10.0%

• Total voters
i think clemson has the best player with Lawrence but bama is the better team. curious to see if Lawrence can carry them top a championship. i voted for the tigers

Just saw this:

Notre Dame in big Bowl Games (last 20 years) Straight-Up: 0-6 Against The Spread: 0-6

Decisions decisions..
20210101_135416.jpg

We're gonna need that #3 luck today.

Saw a segment where Jesse Palmer went over how wide open #3 Avery Davis was on several plays against Clemson similar to the 50 yd bomb he caught the first time. Of course book sat there and took a sack. Of, what could have been... Timid Book is so bad. Need the gunslinger from the last half of the season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

I will be pulling for Clemson and Notre Dame.

Bama & Clemson are the cream of the crop, as usual.

tOSU - haven’t seen them enough to know for sure but they often are pretty close to overall talent level of C and A so maybe they have a chance???

ND doesnt have the same quality and depth of talent as C and A. I won’t be surprised if they get boat raced (again)

If I was in Vegas I’d put $200 on the Irish at +2500. That is just an insane value bet. ND could beat any of the three any given day.

We're gonna need that #3 luck today.

Saw a segment where Jesse Palmer went over how wide open #3 Avery Davis was on several plays against Clemson similar to the 50 yd bomb he caught the first time. Of course book sat there and took a sack. Of, what could have been... Timid Book is so bad. Need the gunslinger from the last half of the season.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Agreed man. I'd rather see a few picks than all the sacks from 2 weeks ago.

Yeah I think Alabama rolls over ND & after the display Ohio State put on against Northwestern, Clemson wins with no contest.
Wish I would have seen this before last night Dabo 😁

tosu’s performance was inspired. they really made clemson look shockingly overwhelmed. i don’t think alabama’s defense will be as lost as clemson’s was, but if tosu can get pressure on mac jones i think they have a real chance.

Still rolling with my initial pick of Alabama.

Hoping some more points come in late tonight and give Clemson the win.

Hoping some more points come in late tonight and give Clemson the win.

Dare to hope! And thanks Dabo! You know, for all the bulletin board material! Way to disrespect an opponent. If TOSU is 11th, where does that put Clemson, Dabo?! I was walking on air all day Saturday!

OH - I NOooooooo

Heart is with the buckeyes but they didn't gel this year... Not sure their defense can stop anyone and offense can only beat weak teams. Hope I'm wrong but having them in CFP might have been a mistake.

Alabama is always an elite team. Clemson has the offense. Hmmmm.... Bama rolls

Hindsight is always great but when you have a head coach in Day saying at the start of the year that this is THE most talented team he’s ever been a part of. Coaches don’t say that type of things if they don’t believe it and don’t think that they’re team can back it up.

Only thing that gives me pause is our defense. I think it’s a boat race to 50 type game.

Bama is tough, but we have the talent to hang. Plus it’s a game. Either team could blowout the other if 5–10 plays go one way or another.

Hindsight is always great but when you have a head coach in Day saying at the start of the year that this is THE most talented team he’s ever been a part of. Coaches don’t say that type of things if they don’t believe it and don’t think that they’re team can back it up.

Only thing that gives me pause is our defense. I think it’s a boat race to 50 type game.

Bama is tough, but we have the talent to hang. Plus it’s a game. Either team could blowout the other if 5–10 plays go one way or another.
I agree... That team that showed up in New Orleans was firing on all cylinders... I think bamas def. Is great. Ohio state needs a few stops to win. Hope the DBs are ready.

I held off on voting, but i think is safe to vote now ;)

Back