NE, but I'm no cornhusker

OldandStiff

AlsoBald
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
+
Hi all. I'm new to the forum obviously. From the looks of it I'm one among many who stopped playing for a long time and am getting back into it. Played a lot in my youth, then other things took over, bunch of injuries, didn't think I'd ever really play again, blah blah blah.

Then one day early this spring we had a charity event at Topgolf in Vegas and the loving wife convinced me I wouldn't hurt anything if I took a few swings. Miraculously, I didn't, and I could still strike 'em. So I'm more than 20 years older than the last time I played regularly, 13 since I had played a round (gaming the same irons I bought for that 1 round), and now have a new & somewhat familiar obsession yet again! Felt weird to just troll around reading without saying anything, so here I am.

Didn't take me too long to get (a version of) my game back, and I can't stand video of my new swing, hence the name. Grateful for every day my body holds together on the course and all the input and feedback on places like this, because man, times have changed. Cheers.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome!

Welcome to a great community! You say you're not a Cornhusker like it's a bad thing. (lol) If not a husker, then what?

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP! My dad is from Kansas and a Cornhusker fan, go figure

Welcome to a great community! You say you're not a Cornhusker like it's a bad thing. (lol) If not a husker, then what?

Isn't it these days?! lol AZ Wildcat and Cubbie faithful describes me better, I just live here. Most people think anyone who does is a Big Red fan, or knows something about farming, and most who are raised here are/do. I'm not one of them. I grew up around Chicago, school in AZ, a lot of time in NYC. I'm more the anti-cornhusker.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a relocated Cornhusker and even though you are anti-Cornhusker, I welcome you to THP and back to the game we all love.

Go Big Red !!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Nebraskan, but I'm a cornhusker!!! Some great golf options in the state for sure.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Welcome, OldandStiff! I'm in Nebraska as well as the result of a transplant. Lincoln to be exact, and I'm something of a range rat. So... if you're in Lincoln or Omaha, let me know and we can beat a few buckets together on the range!

Welcome to THP from a Cornhusker living in Kansas City (born in Lincoln)!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP. Enjoy the ride!

Back