NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Drive safe gents see a few of you tonight the rest in the am

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to test the all weather durability of the new UTx's I have on the clubs! haha

Have fun out there guys! Wish I could play

Leaving Columbus now. See most of you in the am!

Any changes to tee times Phil?

Just checked in, cant wait to tee it up tomorrow

Hour out. Anything going on tonight?

Im on lock down tonight watching the little one but I'll see uvall bright and early

About to hit 71 from 270 putting me arriving about 930

Just finished league... Not great...
Gonna need strokes tomorrow!

Me and Jake are at Hooley House next to the hotel if anyone wants join

PhillyV any changes to the groups?

PhillyV any changes to the groups?

Groups will be staying the same. Grins is bringing his nephew along which will take the spot of either Ty or Stribs and we will just have another threesome in there

Man I'm dreading having to get up in 6 hours, much less cj having to be on the road in 4. But the day of fun will be totally worth it! Hoping the weather cooperates too, that'd be nice.

0d95e7297bb2b37ab32086d6197a2a63.jpg

Went to eat with Greg, Jake and Jason and we ended up getting a live band at hooleys.

Man I'm dreading having to get up in 6 hours, much less cj having to be on the road in 4. But the day of fun will be totally worth it! Hoping the weather cooperates too, that'd be nice.

I'm just heading into work, until about 4am. Gonna be a fun day for sure señor pluff!

Have fun gents! I'm staring out of my hotel room at NYC, but would rather be playing golf.

I'm just heading into work, until about 4am. Gonna be a fun day for sure señor pluff!
Oh man, someone else better drive our cart. Maybe some music and a designated driver will be needed. #Tunes #Chauffeur #Needed

Oh man, someone else better drive our cart. Maybe some music and a designated driver will be needed. #Tunes #Chauffeur #Needed

I got the tunes charged are ready. The driver on the other hand, now that's a diff story

I got the tunes charged are ready. The driver on the other hand, now that's a diff story
I have mine ready as well, we will be rumbling all day. I'll take the second round driving duties ;) Then I can say for once I out drove Phil.

Glad everyone has been making it in safely! See you guys bright and early!

Back