NE Ohio Spring Get Together

Nice rounds gents. Sounds like a great time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a day. I played pretty solid for 27 holes and then just ran out of gas. Great weather, great people and and the fun isn't over. See you guys at Dave n Busters

Dual 85s for me. THP rounds continue to be the highlight of my season.

Glad the weather held out! 79 - 88 today. Just had nothing going on the 2nd 18 today. As always a great time with THP ers

At the bar at Dave and busters FYI

We are eating at the bar gents

Awesome that the storms stayed away. Great fun today with everyone!

I had a ton of fun today! 77-84 just couldn't get anything going in the second round! Great playing with Grins and Chris (new THP member)! A great time as always! Thanks Phil and Mike for putting this together! Can it be June already! Cure event here we come!

Had a blast out there today playing with rbarthle17 and GoldenBear. I am sorry I had to bail on D&B. I found out as I was pulling out of the course that my uncle passed away unexpectedly this morning while jogging. My mom was pretty shaken up. I hope we can tee it up again soon!

Great work today, everybody!

Gunner-
So sorry to hear about your loss.

What a fantastic day rbarthle17, gunner and I battled all day I shot 87-87 I hit many a fairway but sadly barely any greens, gunner just crushes the ball that was a joy to watch and rbarthle17 is very consistent and that was a joy to witness, sorry I couldn't make d&b and thanks phillyv & mike for getting this great event together, the weather held off and pace of play was great and golfing with thpers for the 1st time = I'm in for the next one.

Last edited:
That looked like a solid day gents! Happy the WX cooperated for all of you.

JM

Wow, what a great day. Weather held off for us, great company, great (at times) golf. Going straight from the van to the tee and somehow managing a 77-81 today is pretty awesome to me. Really liked the Legacy course too, fun little layout. Just really a day that I needed. Thanks to Phil for setting this up and everyone who came out.

Just got back home to NY. Had a great day out there with everyone. Weather was great and so was my play on the front 9s. 84-88 today for me. This gathering for sure has me more pumped for Pitt in a few weeks!

Great seeing everyone today. Had a blast teeing it up and chatting with everyone. Weather was great as was the company. Looking forward to seeing a lot of you in pitt and most of you in MI in aug.

Lot of fun today guys! Had a blast golfing all day with Robozeo, and with captaincaution in the morning and greggdrews/golfinFF in the afternoon round. Good as always meeting some new THPers as well.

Hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather, which I can only imagine happened since I bought a new rain jacket last night.

This is for you CJ
f931b30d5317bd9dbc17f7780ff578df.jpg

Zoom in and you'll see him :)

PEI WEI rocks!

Coconut Chicken Curry FTW!

JM

Looks like it was a great day for golf.

Back