Need course info- Hope Valley CC in Durham, NC

AG47

Reaction score
Handicap
PRO
I have a qualifying round there on the 12th but I have never seen the course before. Has anyone played there? If so, do you have any advise or info that could help me out?

It's 100% private so might be hard to find someone who's played there unless they know a member.

It's 100% private so might be hard to find someone who's played there unless they know a member.
I think that the only reason we are even able to have the event at the course is because our Association Treasurer is the Superintendent.
I know that they have Bermuda greens and 419 Bermuda fairways and rough but that is about it. They have not told us our tees or anything yet and we probably won't know until we get there.

I think that the only reason we are even able to have the event at the course is because our Association Treasurer is the Superintendent.
I know that they have Bermuda greens and 419 Bermuda fairways and rough but that is about it. They have not told us our tees or anything yet and we probably won't know until we get there.

Nice. Wish I had the chance to play it.

I always check out a course on google earth before playing for the first time. Not ideal but better than nothing.

I pulled up the aerial photos and the course looks pretty straight forward. Not too many dog legs and almost no water. I just can't tell the distances or elevation changes too well.

Someone on here has had to of played this course sometime!

Back