Need educated help used to dominate cc champion

Rummpd

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Doctor here and former 2 handicap but gave up years due to health now back and chasing 2nd albatross and 3rd ace. Not a long hitter but good enough to play on regional all military team in prime -gaming Titleist 923 driver and Callaway forged diablo irons and custom Scotty blade putter and only Vokey wedges. How do I get back to strong 8? Need distance primarily! Gaming diablo forged irons and 923 driver consisting pxg 0211 as get great discount but loved forgefvfeel! Mo

Doctor here and former 2 handicap but gave up years due to health now back and chasing 2nd albatross and 3rd ace. Not a long hitter but good enough to play on regional all military team in prime -gaming Titleist 923 driver and Callaway forged diablo irons and custom Scotty blade putter and only Vokey wedges. How do I get back to strong 8? Need distance primarily! Gaming diablo forged irons and 923 driver consisting pxg 0211 as get great discount but loved forgefvfeel! Mo
I am sorry typos good to great golfer in prime issue is loss of distance! Giving up too much I have non classic Trevino type swing?!

Welcome to THP!!!

Good luck on your journey

Welcome to THP!!

What do you mean get back to a strong 8?

Welcome to the forums

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I found when returning to the game recently some softer and lighter shafts were in order.
I recall those Diablo Forged to be quite nice heads. New shafts if you need them if the heads are still in good shape?
Forgiveness in the clubs probably isn't a bad thing if returning to the game.

:welcome:

Welcome! Knowing nothing about your game you could try a swing speed trainer to gain a bit of distance back. It all starts from swing speed.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

I am sorry typos good to great golfer in prime issue is loss of distance! Giving up too much I have non classic Trevino type swing?!
Sounds like a good start would be to visit a clubfitter with your current set and see what recommendations they could make as far as equipment goes. Technology keeps improving and there's a lot of distance and forgiveness to be found in newer clubs. The clubfitter could also make sure you're in the right shafts for your swing. Beyond that, you know the routine - lots of practice! (y)

Back