Need Some Golf Donations For Fundraiser

chefkritter

It's the most wonderful time of the year
Reaction score
Handicap
THP’ERS!!!!!!!

I am looking for some help here. I am on the fundraiser committee for my son (Dirks) spring roundup and fundraiser. This is my first year doing something like this and want to make it a hit for him and his school to help raise money for their playground and other needs.
While others are asking local businesses for donations to go towards the blind auction baskets, I wanted to go outside of the box and do an awesome golf themed basket for people to bid on (i will be bidding too as I am a sucker for anything for kids).....anyways, I was wondering if any of my fellow THP’ers had any new unused balls, tees, markers, gloves, clubs, etc, anything golf related so I can put together an awesome auction item for the school. I will gladly pay for any shipping costs, and can email you the charitable contribution form so you can claim it as a donation as a tax deduction.

Any and all items will be so greatly appreciated

Shoot me a pm if you have anything laying around or that you’re not gonna use so we can raise some money for the kiddos!

Cheers

Chefkritter

This would be a good opportunity for that srixon buy 2 dozen get 1 dozen free.

What’s your timeline for this to happen?

This would be a good opportunity for that srixon buy 2 dozen get 1 dozen free.

What’s your timeline for this to happen?

Looking for no later than mid March so I can gather everything and put it all together

I'm sure I could donate some golf equipment, just not sure what I have at the moment. I can make a determination and get back to you.

I’ll donate a dozen new balls. Please PM me contact info so I can mail them to you.

Thought I had an untouched RTX 3 out in the garage, but I must have done something with it. 'New' is hard. lol Good luck @chefkritter . Sounds like a basket I would bid on!

THP’ERS!!!!!!!

I am looking for some help here. I am on the fundraiser committee for my son (Dirks) spring roundup and fundraiser. This is my first year doing something like this and want to make it a hit for him and his school to help raise money for their playground and other needs.
While others are asking local businesses for donations to go towards the blind auction baskets, I wanted to go outside of the box and do an awesome golf themed basket for people to bid on (i will be bidding too as I am a sucker for anything for kids).....anyways, I was wondering if any of my fellow THP’ers had any new unused balls, tees, markers, gloves, clubs, etc, anything golf related so I can put together an awesome auction item for the school. I will gladly pay for any shipping costs, and can email you the charitable contribution form so you can claim it as a donation as a tax deduction.

Any and all items will be so greatly appreciated

Shoot me a pm if you have anything laying around or that you’re not gonna use so we can raise some money for the kiddos!

Cheers

Chefkritter

Kyle - I am just now seeing this. Let me dig around the house as I am sure I have some stuff I can add to the basket. I'll text you later.

PM sent.

Don't have a ton of new stuff but I sent you a PM if you need any of what I got!

I think I have a new headcover and a few other items I could throw into a box and get out to you. Will PM for address.

Back