Needed this, right?

Where did you find this? I want one.

Turned out great!!!!

Absolutely! That is incredible!

I hate to be "that guy", but what's the significance of the symbol? Looks great btw.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is this a custom job? Who did you go through?

as a harry potter fan it’s 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Love me some custom ish! That is really well done!!!

Happy you're happy -- Mr. Potter. :cool:

I had not idea either of the significance. But Potter to you was like Star Wars to my generation. Although I watch the Potter Movies with my son a few times a year.

Last edited:
Man...the fact that there are Harry Potter fans old enough to be internet golfers makes me feel ancient. I’m in the camp that had no idea what that thing was all about until I read far enough down the thread for an explanation.

I need to try that series again. I bounced off it the first time, not sure why. But with GRRM and Rothfus continually dragging along loyal readers, I need something more.
The first book drags a bit in the middle, could be why, but the payoff at the end is so worth it.. The new book in the series "rhythm of war" just came out this week. A measly 1200 pages, lol.

I really need a club cover for this series. I've read/listened to "way of Kings" 4 times, "words of radiance" at least 7 times, "oathbringer" 3 times, and starting new book this week. All over 1000 pages per book. So maybe a fanboy, lol.

There a ton of symbols in the series that would make good club covers. May I ask approx what it cost to get yours made?

Haha well The first book came out 23 years ago when I was going into high school.... so yeah, I feel old too.
At 54, as a fan of those books and movies, I guess I'm an oddity (add that to my oddities list, I guess). My Wife's oldest son was reading those books when she and I started dating. She started reading them, and recommended them to me as well. I'm not a big fan of pop fiction, but gave them a try nonetheless. I got hooked immediately. Really good writing. The movies are fairly faithful to the books, too.

So, yeah ... I knew what it was from just the glimpse of the preview on the home page (snort, wheeze). Looks great.

Those are sweet headcovers! The details are amazing!

Looks really great although like a few others had no idea what it was but given your forum name I thought was related to Harry Potter. I should have known as I watched the entire series back-to-back last winter,

Back