Neuralink- Elon Musk

SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The upcoming Neuralink being developed by Elon Musk. Seem pretty crazy. Could possibly be great for people like my step brother in a wheelchair, but the uses for people who are looking to "upgrade" are like something out of a scifi movie.
I could just imagine all the info you would have for every golf shot, lol. I know he's thinking of other uses, but you would never pick the wrong club, ever. Would never have to yell fore, lol. As everyone would know already.
Hopefully the "save state" function works so I can play golf in a new body that has no aches, and is really flexible. :D

Anyone else have a feeling that things like this, outside of allowing someone to walk again, are a bad idea? "Upgrades" sound dangerous too me.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Anyone else have a feeling that things like this, outside of allowing someone to walk again, are a bad idea? "Upgrades" sound dangerous too me.

Can you program Ben Hogan's swing into me??

Can you program Ben Hogan's swing into me??
I'm sorry but our AI enhancement algorithm has denied your request.

I'm sorry but our AI enhancement algorithm has denied your request.

Pfft. you would..

I didn't watch it yet. Might play it on the way home.

What is it? They're gonna try to play "God"?

I didn't watch it yet. Might play it on the way home.

What is it? They're gonna try to play "God"?
Kind of seems that way to me. I'm sorry but I'm a skeptic on how safe technology like this is. I mean hell my credit carts number got stolen from using a gas pump. I don't think we need to be creating super humans imo, especially ones that could be "tapped" into possibly.

I'm out.

I'm perfectly happy with my half ass mediocre self just the way I am.

I listened to this podcast last night and it's pretty interesting and very scary stuff. It's literally like the plot of a SciFi movie.

I'm out.

I'm perfectly happy with my half ass mediocre self just the way I am.
This pretty much sums up my feelings, too.

Back