Never Compromise Connoisseur Putters

Thanks Nate.

--
tapatalk

Damn SW - that is so freaking sharp! Like the "THP" tribute and then that design on the hosel (flag like) is just sweet.

Seeing yours makes me want to custom order one of these!! Great job on the design man.

I was thinking the same cookie, the nod to THP is sweet! Classic look to that flat stick my brother!

Thanks fellas. It's got me wanting to be a little sick tomorrow and dip out work early. I think I can justify a vitamin D deficiency and on course time is the treatment.

--
tapatalk

Real nice, Danny. I designed quite a few different Perfectos and always wanted to see what some colors looked like on that chrome sole. Congrats buddy!

Real nice, Danny. I designed quite a few different Perfectos and always wanted to see what some colors looked like on that chrome sole. Congrats buddy!

Thanks brodiddly, admittedly I was a little worried how the colors would translate from the mycustomputter.com site over to in hand colors. I can happily say NC absolutely nailed it. It looks exactly like it did when I placed the order...well maybe even a little better :)

--
tapatalk

Danny, that is a beauty of a potter right there, looks really good. Congrats on it, truly one of a kind

I love these putters I can't wait to roll these in myrtle beach if you guys let me!!

Wow Danny, that putter looks amazing! Get out there and get some videos of you dropping bombs with that thing!!

Thanks war, IN, and putting4coattails. I am taking off early tomorrow if this cool front doesnt give us a soaking rain. Videos are already scripted out, the draining bomb putts, well not so much. I'll do my best cookie editing though :alien:

--
tapatalk

Great looking putter Danny! Too friggin sweet!

Very nice putter SW. Awesome stamping, and just an overall beauty!

Made a little video yesterday while out practicing, it's a little windy at first but it does settle down.

Spoiler

Gah. Stupid YT block.

How you liking it so far, SW? It sounded like conditions weren't optimal.

Danny: great video man! You did a really good job of showing that beauty off and telling us why you like it so much.

Now, to the other matter at hand......editing. I know not what you speak of. :D

Team Hackers tapping!

Ok so I came back from lunch today and there on my desk sat a gorgeous Cleveland, Srixon, Never Compromise box. Like a kid at Christmas I didn't waste time ripping into it. I'll recreate that for everyone soon, since I was in uniform I couldn't get any video or pics with me in them.

Just got in from the office and snapped a few pics to show off the beautiful Connoisseur Perfecto that I selected as my putter for the Morgan Cup. I selected this putter for a few reasons, the dual alignment lines help me square the putter up better at address and also the plumber neck fits my eye very well. I decided to stay in the mallet family since that is what I have been using for the past 2 years.

On to the photos!

From the back. Note the stars and stripes paint, I thought that was a neat stamping on this model.

aefc84c8-36eb-1ac7.jpg

What a pretty face, the milling is even more stunning in person. Of course a special THP shoutout on the stamping, without you two none of this would be possible. Thank you.

aefc84c8-3795-70ab.jpg

The sole and the amazing paint fill options that were virtually endless.

aefc84c8-38c6-c408.jpg

Limited edition head cover.

aefc84c8-392b-1ec4.jpg

That is a beauty dude!!! Absolutely love the design and colors man.

great looking putter SW. i love the plumbers neck with the mallet.

Danny: great video man! You did a really good job of showing that beauty off and telling us why you like it so much.

Now, to the other matter at hand......editing. I know not what you speak of. :D

Team Hackers tapping!

Lol, I couldn't resist buddy :alien:

Gah. Stupid YT block.

How you liking it so far, SW? It sounded like conditions weren't optimal.

I'm digging it dude. The plumbers neck is a first for me so there were some nerves about that but they disappeared the first time I addressed a ball. It just flows well if that makes sense. I may tweak the lie just a little to get the heel a little more flush with the ground since I like to keep to my hands high. The sound was unexpected at first, not bad just different from milled putters that I have used in the past. It has more of a high tone whereas I was expecting a lower muted sound. Very pleasant note.

Sounds similar to my DB4x and TP Mills, both of which I like. I wonder how the blade version will differ from that.

Sounds similar to my DB4x and TP Mills, both of which I like. I wonder how the blade version will differ from that.

Closest one that I could think of last night while I was putting the clips together. I doubt it will be much different at all, just badass in a different way.

I like the variety you see in the different milled putters. My preference leans a little towards the firm side of things, but I can appreciate them all. I think having something customized to take home after this event rules.

That is spectacular Danny! I am in complete putter envy right now, and am going to start stalking the Fed Ex driver.

That is spectacular Danny! I am in complete putter envy right now, and am going to start stalking the Fed Ex driver.

Thanks, heck mine didn't even have a shipping label on it. The FedEx guy just knew it was mine...I may have problem :act-up:

Thanks, heck mine didn't even have a shipping label on it. The FedEx guy just knew it was mine...I may have problem :act-up:

That's hysterical. Now every time I hear a truck in the parking lot, I am popping open the blinds.

Danny your flatstick came out great. Love the Star and stripes on it. Roll it well dude

Back