Never Compromise Gambler Pictures - All 4 Models

are you talking about on their website? is that where you can go in and play with the paintfill options and such?

Yes, the website. The custom section said "coming in February"

Yes, the website. The custom section said "coming in February"

will folks be able to order then as well, or just be able to check out that section? i'm sure there's quite a few guys, and i know of a couple in particular, that are really looking forward to that.

will folks be able to order then as well, or just be able to check out that section? i'm sure there's quite a few guys, and i know of a couple in particular, that are really looking forward to that.

I really do not know. I dont think ordering starts until March.

I am one of them!

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

That royal putter has got to be THE prettiest putter I have ever seen. How much are they retailing for?

That royal putter has got to be THE prettiest putter I have ever seen. How much are they retailing for?

They will hit retail in the Spring for $299. Very limited from what we are hearing and the custom shop looks intriguing and from what we are hearing is pretty darn cool.

EDIT: And I want to add...We WILL have all 4 models at the THP Demo Day.

Until I leave, and then youll only have three.
They will hit retail in the Spring for $299. Very limited from what we are hearing and the custom shop looks intriguing and from what we are hearing is pretty darn cool.

EDIT: And I want to add...We WILL have all 4 models at the THP Demo Day.

Until I leave, and then youll only have three.

Buddy, I am going to have you deported far before demo day. I think I am safe.

We WILL have all 4 models at the THP Demo Day.

Thainer, you won't touch them. They'll be gone loooonng before JB ever knows they were missing. And I will have NOTHING to do with it ;)

Steve Marino put the Straight in his bag this week.

Steve Marino put the Straight in his bag this week.

I noticed that, I was going to ask you about that

I think I would love to see a 'napa'(for lack of a better term) gambler. It would be interesting to see what they could do with it.

They are lovely putters but I`m sure I`ve seen them all before.Nice milling etc,but I`m not feeling the hype,I can`t see anything new or innovative here.

I think I would love to see a 'napa'(for lack of a better term) gambler. It would be interesting to see what they could do with it.

That pains me to hear me say that. I urge you to read the comic relief section of this and find out who wrong that is on so many levels.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=9361

They are lovely putters but I`m sure I`ve seen them all before.Nice milling etc,but I`m not feeling the hype,I can`t see anything new or innovative here.

Im not sure anybody would describe them as innovative. What we have heard described is how truly incredible they look in person and how the feel is awesome. Take the putter you are using for example (one that I very much like and own) and ask what makes it stand out. Finish has been done, style is nothing new, etc...But its a great piece of equipment. I think Gambler for everybody that got to try them out, felt the same way. At the THP Demo Day we had 50 regular consumers that got a chance to try these out 6 months before release. When everybody that tried them gives the same "these are incredible" feedback, you know you have something special.

I am dying to get one of these in my bag. Cleveland, Srixon, Never Compromise is really bringing it this year! Somehow I missed rolling the Anser style (which is my preferred putter style) during my trips to Florida, but the others that I hit were fantastic.

Sometimes a product does not need to be innovative to 'just work.' No need to reinvent the wheel, just make improvements to it. Those improvements themselves may be innovative while the product alone doesn't have to be

I understood the word napa was wrong. I just couldn't remember 8802. Sorry.

THPing on the fly. Sorry for lack of forum etiquette.

I do believe that Boo is using The Straight this week at the Bob Hope.

Gambler?

Gambler?

Just wondering if anybody has tried the Nevercomp gambler? and if so how do they like it

Just wondering if anybody has tried the Nevercomp gambler? and if so how do they like it

Merged with one of the threads. Here are some other links too. THP was the first place to have the Gamblers in hand and each of the people in attendance at the THP Demo Day in the Fall got to try these out 6 months ahead of time.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...se-Gambler-Sneak-Peek-Video&highlight=gambler

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...ise-Gambler-Custom-Pictures&highlight=gambler

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...mise-Gambler-PGA-Show-Video&highlight=gambler

It's way too early to be looking at pictures like this, lol. Stunning!

They were awesome putters too. And I cant wait for the site to go live finally so we can do some custom putter fun.

Back