Never Too Early - 2021 Setup Changes?

I've swapped out 11 Clubs so far in 2021. I don't see anymore changes though, unless I make a DGAP Putter Purchase

Nothing new purchased but a new idea...i put the cf16s into storage and broke out the cmbs (toe hits will suffer, lol). Spent an hour and a half soft stepping and adding a half inch to them.

Just pulled the trigger on a gently used set of Srixon Z 765 irons, so my setup will definitely change.

The Honma TW747 driver and Srixon Z F45 4 wood will definitely stay in the bag along with the Ping Anser 2 TR 1966 Putter. After I do some gapping, I'll need to figure out the wedges and hybrid situation. I really like my 54* and 58* Maltby wedges, but I will need to find a wedge to fill in the gap between the 54 and PW. I'm definitely in the market for a new hybrid, so I'll address that once I figure the distance I need to fill.

The last club will either be a hybrid or fairway to gap between the other hybrid and 4 wood or if I may try out some utility irons.

Come April....I'm sure this will be completely blown up.

It took awhile but everything is now here.

Now need to get things rebuilt to spec. It sucks having new and shiny and being unable to play.

Have Mizuno JPX 21 HMP and very close to pulling the trigger on a set of Srixon ZX5’s. Also playing a TSi3 but closely paying attention to every new driver coming out as it’s just fun to ‘ho!

Back