Tevenor

2021 Grandaddy Alum / 2022 Grandaddy AssCap
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
5ish
IN to hear all the details!

Shall we start with a video? 🤣

6lb for 14 way stand. Low rider top for best use on pushcart. Color me intrigued.

That + in anything looks pretty stellar. Huge fan.

This would be my pick
Fairway+ Single Strap Stand Bag

Buzzed over to Callaway site, good lineup of bags and colors.

and removable straps. Clicking boxes

6lb for 14 way stand. Low rider top for best use on pushcart. Color me intrigued.

Pay special attention to the low rider top. As a charter member of the #pushcartmafia, this was a really big thing for me on cart fitment and wear.

Pay special attention to the low rider top. As a charter member of the #pushcartmafia, this was a really big thing for me on cart fitment and wear.
If you are saying I don't need the booster seat and cozy on the Clicgear then I am very interested.

do any of the stand bags have an insulated cooler pocket for carrying extra drinks? In the Texas heat that's a huge selling point for me.

Just perusing the website, I like the blue and white colorway. Doesn't make sense that the scheme is more prominent in their club releases though.

What's low rider top mean, I'm a push cart guy and need a new bag. Thx.

I hate when the colorway I like isn't available on the bag I like. 🤬

The pocket configuration is perfect on the bags.

I love having a small pocket above the main pocket in the front to empty all the goodies from the round in. Thevaluables pocket is also a better size now the phones are bigger.

There some sick colorways available in 2022!

The Kelly green version is killer! The Rogue ST color scheme is pretty fantastic too!
1642777820109.png

What's low rider top mean, I'm a push cart guy and need a new bag. Thx.

For stand bags, the problem with using push carts has always been the interference of the stand / legs mechanism and where the cart attaches/rests against the bag. Callaway have moved the hinge mechanims down and created a 'low rider top' approach which avoids this interference. It means that you can use a Callaway new stand bag ( of the right model ) to both carry to the driving range as a stand bag and fit it into your clicgear or bagboy or whateber carts and it fits cleanly. See picture below for an example off the callaway site. Also if you watch the video on the callaway site, they show a low rider bag going into a cart holster.

1642777846857.png

A theme you will see with all the bags are they are lightweight. The fairway C we received is only 4 pounds. I usually look to make sure I still think the bag is durable being this lightweight. I can say it definitely is. The removable strap is huge and the low rider tech for the push cart works 100% as advertised.

The fairway 14 stand bag is the gem of the class in my opinion. I will likely be buying one down the road. Very excited with where the bags are going under the direction of @AT_CG

For stand bags, the problem with using push carts has always been the interference of the stand / legs mechanism and where the cart attaches/rests against the bag. Callaway have moved the hinge mechanims down and created a 'low rider top' approach which avoids this interference. It means that you can use a Callaway new stand bag ( of the right model ) to both carry to the driving range as a stand bag and fit it into your clicgear or bagboy or whateber carts and it fits cleanly. See picture below for an example off the callaway site. Also if you watch the video on the callaway site, they show a low rider bag going into a cart holster.

View attachment 9061607

So we need to look for the low rider top for this?

For stand bags, the problem with using push carts has always been the interference of the stand / legs mechanism and where the cart attaches/rests against the bag. Callaway have moved the hinge mechanims down and created a 'low rider top' approach which avoids this interference. It means that you can use a Callaway new stand bag ( of the right model ) to both carry to the driving range as a stand bag and fit it into your clicgear or bagboy or whateber carts and it fits cleanly. See picture below for an example off the callaway site.

View attachment 9061607

Obviously, concerns with the changed geometry as a lot of standbags with longer legs still have problems engaging to open at times.

Anyone run into that, or talk about it out in california?

Back