New 2022 Callaway Bags Discussion

I just tried to put the 14 way low rider into my glider golf bag and it would not close around the top handle. It was surprising how badly it fit. FYI

I just tried to put the 14 way low rider into my glider golf bag and it would not close around the top handle. It was surprising how badly it fit. FYI
Are you talking about a travel case?

Are you talking about a travel case?
yes my golf travel bag. I was getting shots for my RecoveryAir boots and had to switch bags to get the travel bag to close without adding more the travel bag.

I went for the olive camo 4 way, great looking bag but can't for the life of me get the straps to feel nicely balanced! :eek:

I went for the olive camo 4 way, great looking bag but can't for the life of me get the straps to feel nicely balanced! :eek:
The more I've carried my Fairway C, I can absolutely understand what you mean. It's more of a small nuisance and hasn't really messed with me at all.

Walked my first full 18 with the Fairway C today. Plenty light and was ready to go even more! This is going to be a great bag this year for carrying!

since i no longer have a cart bag and the vessel just doesn't play well on the X4R, i need a bag that will alleviate some of that bag twist...not sure if i wanna try a fairway or just get an: Org14, C130, Sync or Ogio cart bag...

since i no longer have a cart bag and the vessel just doesn't play well on the X4R, i need a bag that will alleviate some of that bag twist...not sure if i wanna try a fairway or just get an: Org14, C130, Sync or Ogio cart bag...
I can tell you that the Fairway + or 14 definitely won't twist once it's set in the cart. Though I am speaking about push cart. I never got to see one on a riding cart

This seemed to settle down by itself. Not sure how or why, but it just started behaving a bit more normal and evenly balanced. Thinking maybe the back puck thing was a bit rough at first so gripped straps or something like that :cool:

Par 3 bag has been ordered. Says in stock but confirmation says 1-2 weeks.

If you haven't checked out the 2022 series of Callaway bags. Take a look.

I have had the Fairway C and the Fairway 14. I have always been a 4 way guy but I wanted to give a 14 divider a try so I purchased the FW14. It has been a success. The clubs have their own spot and aren't banging around on eachother all the time. The pockets locations are exactly how I want them. I will say the valuables pocket is deeper than at least few people want. I think it has to do with the size of today's phones. I have packed the pockets with a speaker and rain gear and it has been plenty of space.

If you haven't checked out the 2022 series of Callaway bags. Take a look.

I have had the Fairway C and the Fairway 14. I have always been a 4 way guy but I wanted to give a 14 divider a try so I purchased the FW14. It has been a success. The clubs have their own spot and aren't banging around on eachother all the time. The pockets locations are exactly how I want them. I will say the valuables pocket is deeper than at least few people want. I think it has to do with the size of today's phones. I have packed the pockets with a speaker and rain gear and it has been plenty of space.

New color ways just pop which made me want to try one out
AC9D80CA-D551-4E08-BE71-0574B3F4E1FC.jpeg5DBC0F54-D907-49E3-AE96-E48E7BD059FD.jpeg

I will say the valuables pocket is deeper than at least few people want
Guilty...I very much dislike it lol

Rest of the bag is top freaking notch though

The Fairway14 has been an amazing bag for me this year.

It’s very stable. No issues with the legs or the stand mechanism.
The lowrider tech has made it so useful on my pushcart.
And the 14 way top is a personal fav.

0AFBAF62-0D3A-45EF-BAE1-553DCF7144E6.jpeg

727152accc457668fa8af34486dab5f8.jpg

I love the black camo!!

Back