New 2022 Callaway Bags Discussion

Too deep! How much stuff are you putting in there :LOL: If it had some support to stay horizontal (like the top of the material attached to the bag) and not fall down the second something is put in there, I wouldn't be so against it. But reaching down half way down the bag to get keys or something isn't what I call ideal lol
One day when you’re a baller you’ll understand.
1642784583709.gif

I'm a HUGE proponent of walking and I carried 90% of my rounds last year. If you alternate between push and carry, I would absolutely reccomend the Fairway +. The lowrider tech is insanely good. Though I preface it with 5lbs for a carry bag doesn't bother me AT ALL. I know others are more sensitive to their carry bag weight.

Also, I obviously can't walk a course right now with the weather so this is all opinion, but I don't think you'll beat the convenience of lowrider (if you push ever) and that extra pound isn't a big deal when it comes down to it for everything else that is in the bag when it's full.

Thanks! Appreciate the review. I pretty much exclusively walk without a pushcart or take a cart.

My current bag has all the same pockets and configuration but is 5 lbs. I’ve had it for 10 years now and am thinking about something new that doesn’t have my name on it.

Thanks! Appreciate the review. I pretty much exclusively walk without a pushcart or take a cart.

My current bag has all the same pockets and configuration but is 5 lbs. I’ve had it for 10 years now and am thinking about something new that doesn’t have my name on it.
Fairway C may be one you look at then if you're trying to go lighter. Or they Hyperlite Zero. Especially if you don't need Lowerider tech

bags-2022-fairway-14-stand_18527___1.png

I do not need a new bag... I do not need a new bag... I do not need a new bag...

Does the Fairway 14 and the Fairway+ have the same pocket setup?

Fairway C may be one you look at then if you're trying to go lighter. Or they Hyperlite Zero. Especially if you don't need Lowerider tech

Thanks, I really like the all-white version.

I'll be honest, what scares the crap out of me on this bag (I'm looking at the Fairway 14 Stand) is the stitching on the handle, specifically on the top section attached to the bag. I'm in the market for a new bag because the handle in this exact spot ripped off on a brand new bag I bought (not Callaway) 5 minutes after I received it. It never made the golf course. This handle construction looks the same. I don't understand how bag manufacturers can make a bag and ignore the handle construction.

Does the Fairway 14 and the Fairway+ have the same pocket setup?
No, one is 14-way and the other 4. The 14 also has the rubber overmold previously seen in some of the Ogio bags.
Here is fairway 14:
1642787667719.pngAnd fairway+:
1642787649128.png

Good thoughts in here so far! I'm digging the new options and will watch the video here in just a few after I get out of my meeting. Lol. Wondering if the Fairway 14 top will fit the larger putter grips (SS Pistol 2.0 is huge on the end), but otherwise I'm about sold. My heart says get the 4-way but my OCD says I need a 14-way top... Time to ponder.

This colorway... 🔥 Too bad they don't make it in the Fairway 14 or the Fairway plus.
bags-2022-chev-stand_19666___1.png

Good thoughts in here so far! I'm digging the new options and will watch the video here in just a few after I get out of my meeting. Lol. Wondering if the Fairway 14 top will fit the larger putter grips (SS Pistol 2.0 is huge on the end), but otherwise I'm about sold. My heart says get the 4-way but my OCD says I need a 14-way top... Time to ponder.

This colorway... 🔥 Too bad they don't make it in the Fairway 14 or the Fairway plus.
bags-2022-chev-stand_19666___1.png
Oh it absolutely will. Plenty of room 😁

1642790961998.png

not club divider, pockets. I was able to find that last years bag the fairway 14 had 9 pockets while the C had 6
Whoops, not positive on pockets.

not club divider, pockets. I was able to find that last years bag the fairway 14 had 9 pockets while the C had 6
14 has seven pockets,+ has six and C has five

do any of the stand bags have an insulated cooler pocket for carrying extra drinks? In the Texas heat that's a huge selling point for me.
I can tell you that the C does not have a cooler pocket. Don't know about the + or the 14 since we didn't get a ton of hands on time with them besides the push cart race.

bags-2022-fairway-14-stand_18527___1.png

I do not need a new bag... I do not need a new bag... I do not need a new bag...

I'm getting this bag. That black camo looks perfect. We saw the Green Camo in person at ECPC, and that one looked gorgeous, but this is PERFECT.

6lb for 14 way stand. Low rider top for best use on pushcart. Color me intrigued.
Almost a pound lighter than the Ogio 514 RTC.

Some pictures of my Fairway C. I was thoroughly impressed with the quality of this bag. I thought the leg mechanism on this was better than my Ping Hoofer. There’s a little resistance so you know when it’s full extended. And the pockets are spacious. I filled all of them with as much Hideaway Swag as I could on the trip home. Plenty of room.

Full disclosure. I’m a 14 Way divider guy all day, so not sure I’ll game this one. It’ll likely remain in my office, but it has completely sold me on Callaways 14 way bag for the upcoming season.

I’ve been talking about joining the #PushCartMafia for years and this year might be the year to do it. Low Rider technology is legit. I watched up close as @xThor almost ate pavement on the obstacle course and the bag did not move. It was impressive.

It was really neat to talk to @AT_CG about all that goes into the construction of these and the sharing of ideas and tech between them and Ogio. Callaway is gonna make some noise in the soft goods department. Some really neat stuff coming.

B4EC997B-8985-45E7-85FA-EAC53A74F128.jpeg
1D33D8A0-6E21-449B-8B70-B7322E13B214.jpeg
029408A3-6628-4892-A8C6-AA86A24F94B1.jpeg
63D436C6-B7FF-4ADE-90E7-644BC5792A07.jpeg
8B00883D-1E37-4300-AF60-98F38AC1AAAA.jpeg

I can tell you that the C does not have a cooler pocket. Don't know about the + or the 14 since we didn't get a ton of hands on time with them besides the push cart race.
Is the little pouch on the bottom to the left of the back pocket a cooler pouch?

Is the little pouch on the bottom to the left of the back pocket a cooler pouch?
yeah it's a spot for a water bottle but not an extra cooler pocket for extra drinks

Yup this bag is on the top of my ponder list now. I should work on putting some Callaway clubs in there too.

Back