New 2022 Callaway Bags Discussion

The million dollar question - will the Org14 cart bag stand up on its own when fully loaded with clubs and gear? Or is it front-heavy and tippy like the C-130?

Fairway 14 order in snowcamo will be placed when the pro shop can! Hopefully it arrives when my clubs do.

Saw the video on the Callaway website and yes the low rider looks exactly like the thing I didn't know I needed.

Saw the video on the Callaway website and yes the low rider looks exactly like the thing I didn't know I needed.
Right?!

I kept thinking of it like a paper clip so simple yet couldn’t figure out why nobody had done it before now.

The million dollar question - will the Org14 cart bag stand up on its own when fully loaded with clubs and gear? Or is it front-heavy and tippy like the C-130?

I had an Org 14 back in the day that got tippy after one season. I've been gaming my C-130 for three years I think and it's still holding out. Does get a little front heavy when the pockets are loaded up though.

Still seriously considering the Fairway 14 model as my bag for this season. I'd like to get back to having a stand bag as I'm not really utilizing the storage on my cart bag and I do hate it for practice.

I don't need a new bag, but man I want one of the fairway 14s. Soo nice looking.

Did they show every color at Granddaddy? I am a big fan of the all-white. Really clean.

Did they show every color at Granddaddy? I am a big fan of the all-white. Really clean.

They gave us a view of the pending catalog but we didn't have every color way available to us in person.

I can attest that I really like the bag @blazinden has & he may or may not be missing it one day...
It is very clean looking & super lightweight plus I'm a fan of the pockets!

Last edited:
that black camo with red accents is pretty fire!

I missed the white camo on the Fairway 14. Man is it a clean looking bag, but would be so hard to keep clean!

Now just to decide if I "need" or need a new bag. And if so... do I want one that is 14 way or not? Thinking that sometimes I like to carry... But still want versatility in the bag.

Now just to decide if I "need" or need a new bag. And if so... do I want one that is 14 way or not? Thinking that sometimes I like to carry... But still want versatility in the bag.

My Hyper Dry bag is finally starting to show it's age. I'm going with the Fairway 14 as a replacement. Gave the wife a bunch of options and she chose the red one, so that's decided. A little bright for me traditionally but why not? I love the idea of quick release straps for when I ride so they're not hanging around in the way. Plus it sits nice in my pushcart? Seems like a no brainer.

Last few years, I've been one who swaps out between a cart bag and a carry depending on if I'm playing, going to the range, etc. Hoping this will be a good compromise bag for me that does all of those things well. Plus I don't have to worry about it tipping over, which is a always a concern regardless of what cart bag you have. They all fall sometime.

bags-2022-fairway-14-stand_19674___1.png

As i nearly lost it @$$ over teakettle, one important thing continues to resonate. THE BAG, DID NOT, MOVE. Seriously, I’m still blown away by how stable that bag was on the cart.

I was prepared to provide first aid to the bushes had @xThor taken them out during his fall.

:love::love::love::love::love:

I could absolutely rock this ALL SEASON LONG! 🔥🔥🔥 Dope new color ways this go round.
ACDA065D-32FE-4367-A21F-15F76C02FD92.jpeg

Back