New 2022 Callaway Bags Discussion

I'm really liking the idea of the Fairway 14... low rider leg hinge for push carts and golf carts. 14 way top. I think I like the blue the most which is odd... normally I gravitate towards black or red.🤷‍♂️

I'm really liking the idea of the Fairway 14... low rider leg hinge for push carts and golf carts. 14 way top. I think I like the blue the most which is odd... normally I gravitate towards black or red.🤷‍♂️

Blue was on my list as well. Would totally have to redo my headcovers though.

The million dollar question - will the Org14 cart bag stand up on its own when fully loaded with clubs and gear? Or is it front-heavy and tippy like the C-130?

The bottom of the sticks have this plastic piece on it that is very grippy and I haven’t had any issues with it getting tippy or too heavy yet.

Many of us commented how we thought it really made the bag feel more sturdy while sitting up although they didn’t really highlight it during the presentation. Can’t wait to test it out on the grass.

Really do like that yellow

Holy cow how have I missed this? The lowrider is pure brilliance!

Holy cow how have I missed this? The lowrider is pure brilliance!

pretty damn cool right? Just makes so much sense

man I can't wait to find these in the wild. I'm too big of a chicken to buy it before I see it in person.

pretty damn cool right? Just makes so much sense
So much sense. I'm not typically a walker but there is a chance I might do more this year and this is really freaking cool.

Order in on a fire red Fairway 14. Now we wait...

Very interested. Will check to see if they are out and about here this week as I am walking a lot more now and the low rider is worth the purchase.

Very interested. Will check to see if they are out and about here this week as I am walking a lot more now and the low rider is worth the purchase.
I have seen several options available at PGATSS. Hope you find one!

I have seen several options available at PGATSS. Hope you find one!
Pretty sure I want the 14 way black camo. Could be talked into the Olive Camo (2-3 month availability!). I currently have a white bag and it spends time in the desert. It is a bit much.

1643733366291.png

Easily the best looking bags I have seen from Callaway. Wow.

Even though I have the new Fairway C and I already have last years Org14 cart bag, I am still seriously considering picking up an Org14 stand bag with the new low rider. The Fairway C is nice and light and is a great bag right now for me during winter sim league and sim sessions. I don't need all the extra gear and such that outdoor plays.

But I still love the 14 way bags. And that black camo is screaming to me. Althought I haven't had a bright red back in a while....hmmm.

I'm a Sun Mountain loyalist but I think they have some great color options this year. I've had two Sun Mountain bags in about 9 or 10 years and their durability is great. I have a friend who got a Callaway bag last year and was impressed with durability over previous models.

What are these items for?

1643752484813.png

Just need to figure out which one. I’m kinda digging the camo.

0E4C43D0-7B73-4923-9CB4-20A87FBF25F3.png

03FE8620-50F4-4682-AADD-F92EE224D269.png

Back