DNice26

Happy to be here...
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I’m very interested to see what Cally does with the new Apex Pros.
Saw some pics on the interwebs and they look pretty cool.
If they are an improvement on the 19 model, may be tough not to buy a set. I really enjoyed the 19 version. Can think of some things I’d change, but they were fun.

Pics you say?

I’m very interested to see what Cally does with the new Apex Pros.
Saw some pics on the interwebs and they look pretty cool.
If they are an improvement on the 19 model, may be tough not to buy a set. I really enjoyed the 19 version. Can think of some things I’d change, but they were fun.

im on the opposite end of this one. If they are anywhere near what the internet has shown, I’m probably not a buyer this release. That being said I know finished products typically are better looking than the protos out in the wild.

New apex pros already?

New apex pros already?

this is pure speculation but i wouldn’t think this will get the apex pro branding. maybe something like apex forged, or apex ai. who knows? i do think they’ll still have the apex name, but from the leaks i’ve seen i am thinking it will be a new apex offering the complement the line.

and i agree with @mikeg_74. if the initial pics end up being close to the final release, i can’t say my excitement is too high. i’ll still give them a shot, but compared to what others are releasing right now i can’t say what i’ve seen so far from callaway is in the running for belle of the ball.

this is pure speculation but i wouldn’t think this will get the apex pro branding. maybe something like apex forged, or apex ai. who knows? i do think they’ll still have the apex name, but from the leaks i’ve seen i am thinking it will be a new apex offering the complement the line.

and i agree with @mikeg_74. if the initial pics end up being close to the final release, i can’t say my excitement is too high. i’ll still give them a shot, but compared to what others are releasing right now i can’t say what i’ve seen so far from callaway is in the running for belle of the ball.

We’ll see, I’m confident we will get something worth a strong consideration.

Sounds like new utility clubs may be introduced too, which I’m also very intrigued by.

Can we get some pics or links in here?!?! Some of us have been disconnected for a couple days.

Several names on Trademarkia applied for. Apex AI S, Apex HMB, Apex CB. No comment on the photos. Never what the finished product is at this point.

If the pics that I saw are in fact the new apex line I have to agree with a few of the other guys that my interest level is pretty low

Sounds like these will have some AI related tech.

Stop referencing pics without posting in here@!

Sounds like these will have some AI related tech.

Given the success and popularity of the Mavriks it seemed like a foregone conclusion to add some of that tech to the Apex.

Have the Maverick irons been successful...?

I don't see the irons played by anyone at my club. Drivers are fairly common though.

I don't see the irons played by anyone at my club. Drivers are fairly common though.

Yes they have sold very well. Apex obviously targets a different segment of the market

Over the course of the year, the line was pretty much #1 in sales.

Over the course of the year, the line was pretty much #1 in sales.

does “line” mean everything with the mavrik branding? driver, fairways, hybrids, and irons? or are you just talking irons?

does “line” mean everything with the mavrik branding? driver, fairways, hybrids, and irons? or are you just talking irons?
Speaking irons. Although much of the year metal woods were as well.

If they are forged, color me interested

Stop referencing pics without posting in here@!
Yeah, I avoided looking for them last time I was in here, because I didn't want to go down a rabbit hole I can't come out of until spring, but now I'm having trouble resisting the urge. The need-to-know meter is surging upward.

hmm, wonder if i should wait or pull trigger on the 19 combo? i need to see the pics first.

Alright. I actually tried to look now. Where are these pictures? Give me a lead. Or hashtag, or keyword combo, or something.

No idea if the pics I've seen represent the new Apex or something else entirely.

I'll just say that I hope 2021 is the year that Callaway stops using badges and stickers in their premium forged offerings.

Back